Fantastic News

Wolfette

Absolute terrible news regarding Higham... Apart from a break at home against Bradford he's done absolutely nothing to deserve a one year contract never mind two.

He doesn't make the impact from the bench like he used to, he gives away to many penalties and makes to many errors... If anybody can tell me why he deserves 2 years ill happily meet up with them and buy the beers.... I'm gobsmacked.

On the other hand TS signing is great news and so is Wood and Grix.... Briers should have been made to wait as giving somebody a contract who's only made 4 appearances this year is absolute ludicrous.

Absolute terrible news regarding Higham... Apart from a break at home against Bradford he's done absolutely nothing to deserve a one year contract never mind two.

He doesn't make the impact from the bench like he used to, he gives away to many penalties and makes to many errors... If anybody can tell me why he deserves 2 years ill happily meet up with them and buy the beers.... I'm gobsmacked.

On the other hand TS signing is great news and so is Wood and Grix.... Briers should have been made to wait as giving somebody a contract who's only made 4 appearances this year is absolute ludicrous.

Sorry J, I have got to disagree (but I do remember the last time we disagreed about the Wire and who was right :? ) Mickey Higham has not had his best games for us yet this season but in 'Smith we trust'.

I disagree too. Micky Higham is a totally different player from Monas and does make an impact. I also disagree abot Latch's comments re Lee Briers. In the games he has played this season he's been outstanding. Although (for the first time in years) we've won games without him, we are still are a far better side when he's playing.

Great news re Woody. He's been superb this season and is way up there in the opta stats re offloads.

Fantastic news on all of them. Smith has turned the club around, both inside and out. I'd have personally signed him up for 4 years if I was in charge.

I'm a Higham fan, so am pleased with his signature, he's a different type of hooker than Monaghan or Clarke, but no less useful

Briers is still a key player, it does worry me that none of this replacements are nowhere near his standard week in, week out though. We really need to bring a decent stand off in and get him up to the level of Briers before Briers retires

Wood has been a powerhouse, and consistent, which is the case every year. He's no Morley or Carvell, but he's a damn good prop and he deserves an extension. I'd again personally have gone for a longer one, but in Smith we trust

Grix has shown an improvement this year, I'm not sure he's a player who can make a real difference just yet, hopefully he'll get there though. Same goes for Williams. He's very good in defence, although he's no Riley or Hicks going forward. It'd be nice to see him scoring a few tries