Eagle,Wolfie

bobshaw235

In the first of three Manchester City v Manchester United games this week - the young Blues completed a league double over their cross town rivals - soundly beating their hosts 5-0 at the Cliff Training Ground earlier today.

Goals from Donal McDermott, Derek Boyata, a penalty from David Ball and a Robbie Mak brace mean City are now nine points clear at the top of their Under 18s Group.

:bounce: :bounce:

Originally posted by bobshaw235:

In the first of three Manchester City v Manchester United games this week - the young Blues completed a league double over their cross town rivals - soundly beating their hosts 5-0 at the Cliff Training Ground earlier today.

Goals from Donal McDermott, Derek Boyata, a penalty from David Ball and a Robbie Mak brace mean City are now nine points clear at the top of their Under 18s Group.

:)

have i lost the art of winding Eagle up,as for subutteo er yep,and Wolfie being a Blue i have to score points whenever i can :P

i just hope the mindless few have the sense to shut there faces for 60 seconds on sunday,i wish we were playing Arsenal away instead of Utd on this day,when 20 idiots can tarnish 50,000 fans in front of the worlds cameras.i for one will give a minuets silence albeit in the pub watching the match.