LibDems Surge Ahead in 5 opinion polls

Bazj

Actually thought this news item could have been released today:- "what to do in the event of a hung parliament" - seems our top civil servants wern't even born when we had the Lib-Lab packed, and have come up with a code of conduct in the event of a hung parliament. The PM and all Gov Ministers remain in their jobs - even if not elected as MPs! :shock: Basically, to allow governance to continue, while the various parties do their wheeling and dealing - to concoct a majority coalition in parliament. It could be feasable for Vince to become Chancellor in a coalition Government! :shock::wink:

Well we've got new Labour pretending they can save massive cuts in services through "efficiency savings"; then the Tories are promising tax cuts based on the same notional savings - niether of the big two are telling us the truth, cos the reality is, we simply don't want to really know the truth, the fiction provides sufficient hope to stroke our comfort zones. As for Vince, no he probably won't get the job; I'm merely trying to be objective - no chance of me voting Lib-Dem Kyje with their views on immigration and human rights. :roll:

You could say the same about the Tories and it would be a more honest statement Paul :wink:

How do you work that one out, Mr Osborne wants to be the Chancellor, Mr Cable certainly doesn't. Interestingly on a local level, when Fiona Bruce stood down from the WBC finance job, the L/Ds went in to a blind panic when they thought that they might have to do it....and take responsibility for making tough decisions. :wink:

• 3 weeks later...
Of you don't like it, don't read it PJ; stick to being an armchair experts on Rugby! :wink:

Clearly you are an imposter, the real Observer had English as his first language and quite how I could form an opinion without reading it is beyond me but common sense was never your strong point.

Just warming up PJ before you catch up with the footie threads? :wink:

The footy threads :D:D:D they are to me a little like getting a job as an Apollo space mission ground control engineer and having a hedgehog sandwich for lunch at the same time, if you avoid all the pr!cks and work out what the knobs are all about you'll be fine. :D:D

Hello again old timer how are you?

:lol::lol::lol: Must remember that one :lol::wink:

Nice to see you back again PJ.... :D have you taken any good photos recently ?

taken loads Dismayed thanks for asking, and started to set up a studio thats very nearly ready to go. Hows your photography going then?