TOWN RESERVES

Bigdaddy

There was more than one striker last night, thats why I am asking. Oh and your such a big fan, I would have expected to see you at Booth Street last night.

Connor Anderson looks a good prospect to me, from what I have seen and heard of him.

You don't need to go every game just be a fan - you know - attitudes like that could drive supporters away - in fact half the barmy army left because of you from what I heard! :oops:

Insider, Connor Anderson was not on the bench at the weekend, It was Connor Millington who was on the bench, who is on loan from Southport. Get it right :roll:

Connor Anderson warmed up with the players and sat on the bench - he wasn't on the team sheet!

Get your facts right before you have a go in public!

theinsider - why do you persist on winding each and every poster on this forum up constantly? does it give you a kick each day in annoying people? and suggesting from your instant reply's to posts you obviously dont have much else better to do

90 minutes later !! :roll: who rattled your cage Furious Boy - for someone just out of nappies (I hope) what do you know about football? :lol:

Are you going to get all furious with me now - and P.I.E.M.A.N - the fact is he warmed up with the team and sat on the subs bench while the game was going on.

What is your problem with understanding that?

theinsider - why do you persist on winding each and every poster on this forum up constantly? does it give you a kick each day in annoying people? and suggesting from your instant reply's to posts you obviously dont have much else better to do

90 minutes later !! :roll: who rattled your cage Furious Boy - for someone just out of nappies (I hope) what do you know about football? :lol:

Are you going to get all furious with me now - and P.I.E.M.A.N - the fact is he warmed up with the team and sat on the subs bench while the game was going on.

your a prat!!!!

your a prat!!!!

Whats your problem? Nice to see such encouragment to get people supporting the team.

If you go through the posts you will see it is others who have been questioning my knowledge of the club - which I can assure you is far greater than numptys who hurl insults from their garden sheds! :evil:

I think theinsider should reveal himself at one of the home games for us all to see and avoid from pathetic insults from behind a computer screen....just for your information I am not a boy! so I wouldn't go off someones name for information just as no-one does on here with yours as you clearly don't know much about the club from past posts.

Most of the members on this forum have pseudonyms or nicknames, but in the majority we are quite open about who we are, and what our thoughts are relating to football and club matters.

A majority also regard the messages as a bit of fun and treat this forum accordingly.

However, in the past there have been members who hide behind their anonymity, and do nothing but cause trouble and conflict, not only on this forum, but also around the ground.

Perhaps ?Insider? if you revealed your sources, who, from your comments, are apparently very well informed, then we might take some of your pronouncements and theories and be able to discuss them at length during the half-time break without the need to trade insults with each other.

Even better attend a Supporters Club Meeting (I think there is one next Wednesday) and meet some of the more interesting members of this forum, where you can put faces to names.

Anyway back to Big Daddy's question, who was that up front at Congleton, I know who Big Daddy is and who he is referring to, but am not going to reveal the answer to the world, I'll leave that to big Daddy. Expecting the answer from insider though, as he claims to know things on the inside

Insider over to you and answer the question, or prove you do not know everything.

Woody :D

OK expect to see it on here at 9.30 pm when I get in, but it won't be will it

I see you describe yourself Insider as a winder upper on your profile. Your not a fan at all, just having a go, and you will never reveal yourself, as you know nothing of significance.

Answer big daddy's question if your so knowledgeable, who was up front v congleton reserves. I was at the game, so I know the answer. You can even PM me with the answer, but you can't and you won't.

You won't wind me up, because until you answer the question, your just a joke