Pot hole list -

observer

much more fun to go on google street view and see how many you can spot in your area.

now there is a thought. why don't the council employ somebody to do that. would be a nice cushy number for somebody.

PS. to any councillors who may be reading this i am available if you decide to create this position and i can work from home so saving on travelling expenses :wink::lol::lol:

.....PS. to any councillors who may be reading this i am available if you decide to create this position and i can work from home so saving on travelling expenses :wink::lol::lol:

Aw Sid, you don't want to work for the council! :shock:

rumour has it the working conditions are terrible and there's even talk of bullying! :shock:

Much better if you set youself up as a 'Pot hole spotting consultancy' and offer your services!

Even better if you set yourself up as a 'Senior Tarmacadam Degeneration Identification Consultant' then you could ask for ?200 quid an hour, an expense account and 5 star overnight accomodation for site visits! :lol::lol::lol:

The site seems to be run for the benefit of the tax and insurance dodging cyclists rather than motorists..... :lol:

So what and who cares :?

At least they seem to be seeing and reporting potholes and getting the council to fix them..... and in doing so their vigilance may stop you or me from getting nasty and expensive alloy wheel dents :wink:

Evils... google street view images are over 6 months old so none of the new winter potholes will be visible.

...... and of course all the potholes you can see on google street view will have already been repaired by now.... possibly :lol::wink:

Sha... I like your job titles :lol::wink:

Wonder what title the operative of the 'white spray paint can' has who marks around the holes and numbers then prior to someone else eventually repairing them many weeks later.

i know that the street view pics are from six months or so back but the pot hole on tanners lane is approaching its tenth anniversary. :shock:

folly lane is slightly worse than the google view as some of the potholes have gotten wider since the pics were taken but the main ones are there.

Not a pothole but a road surface !

Chester Road A56 (running from Knutsford Road junction Grappenhall and running parallel with Bridgewater Canal towards Ackers Road traffic lights Stockton Heath).

The surface area of a lot of this stretch of road has broken up and it's really awful to drive on and its right next to the canal too which can't be good.

Car park at Victoria Park! :shock:

Alas it wouldn't qualify, it's not a road.

Alas that is not a good enough answer Paul.

You are a member of the controlling powers at the town hall and the car park at Victoria Park is an absolute disgrace.

You shoud all hang your heads in shame.

To think that the council's vision is to have this area as an Olympic standard facility is a complete joke! Especially as YOU and your fellow party members have made most of the project delivery team redundant.

I find it strange that Paul Kennedy has not answered this one :?

Good idea Obs about the potholes and door knockers

PS Peter just cos you tell them you are going to do something (ie vote for them if they get the hole fixed) doesn't mean you actually have to do it.

False promises work both ways you know :wink::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Delph Lane heading out towards Winwick on the bridge as you go over the M62. Also Green Lane in Padgate, this has been bad for years now with botched up patching in the road.

Delph Lane this is really bad, and there seems no rush to get them repaired. I can't wait for the campaigners to come knocking on my door. :D

Not only that I went to renew my car tax for 6 months at the end of March, only to be told its been increased by ?11. :evil:

• 2 months later...