Gary

Who will win the Premiership  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the Premiership

• Man Utd
    • Chelsea
    • Arsenal

• 1 month later...
can't see why you're so happy Gary, the poo LOST.

Nothing to shout about or does success come better by someone else's misfortunes rather than their own talent and ability. :roll::roll::roll:

Gary is taking the Labour Party stance to it all..... slag off your opponents; crow at their misgivings and try not to draw too much attention to your own miserable failures! :lol:

can't see why you're so happy Gary, the poo LOST.

Nothing to shout about or does success come better by someone else's misfortunes rather than their own talent and ability. :roll::roll::roll:

If I haven't got anything to crow about I may as well enjoy the arch enemy suffering! :twisted:

Liverpool have very little talent, no chance of winning anything and hopefully a soon departing manager and owners so we can start all over again! :oops:

Fair play to Chelsea if they win - they've earned it, BUT has anyone got any plans for Forum thread titles if United win and City finish fourth? Any special songs we could dedicate to Gary in his hour of grief? I do feel we should think ahead and have something more elegant than "ner ner, that's shown you Scousers".

May I offer the classic Stones track "19th Nervous Breakdown" to get the football rolling? :wink:

Any special songs we could dedicate to Gary in his hour of grief? I do feel we should think ahead and have something more elegant than "ner ner, that's shown you Scousers".

May I offer the classic Stones track "19th Nervous Breakdown" to get the football rolling? :wink:

Living in the Past - Jethro Tull :wink:

I bought a new Chevy Avalanche and returned to the dealer yesterday because I couldn't get the radio to work. The salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

'Nelson,' the salesman said to the radio.

The radio replied, 'Ricky or Willie?'

'Willie!' he continued, and 'On The Road Again' came from the speakers!

Then he said, 'Ray Charles!', and in an instant ' Georgia On My Mind' replaced Willie Nelson.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd say, 'Beethoven,' I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said, 'Beatles,' I'd get one of their awesome songs.

Yesterday, some guy ran through a red light, and nearly creamed my new truck, but I swerved in time to avoid him.

I yelled, 'Ass Hole!' Immediately the radio responded with, 'When you walk through a storm....................!!'

Damn, I love this truck...