Wolves fail to lift St Helens curse!!

theinsider

cant comment on the technicalities or past record as I'm not a rugby follower.....

but my young son is and he said last nights match was 'naff' and Wolvews played 'awful' (his actual wording has been substituted) :?:lol:

Shame... maybe they just play better when it is a televised game :wink:

we didnt play to badly i think we were let down by a few vital decisions by Mr Silverwood that proved to be costly "How can it be a 20m restart when a st helens player hits it out for a drop out? :? " but most of all our discipline was shocking every time we had them pinned in their own 20 we gave them stupid penalties that allowed them to have more space and the pressure showed

premiership football is over-rated they are just over paid actors non-league football is real football for real fans

At what point between non - league and Premiership do real footballers become actors? and is that the same point that the real fans stop supporting their side? :?:?

we didnt play to badly i think we were let down by a few vital decisions by Mr Silverwood that proved to be costly "How can it be a 20m restart when a st helens player hits it out for a drop out? :? " but most of all our discipline was shocking every time we had them pinned in their own 20 we gave them stupid penalties that allowed them to have more space and the pressure showed

We failed to convert our chances or kick very well in general play - I think you will find that is why we lost! :roll: