Google Stret View - Warrington Now Available

lmullineux

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

deary me, I thought I was broad-minded.

There's broad-minded but them pictures of Dis where way over the top! :o

Weren't they just! Did you see the one where she was xxxxxxxxxxxx the xxxxxx with the xxxxxxx and a feather duster? Amazing flexibility for a woman of her age really :shock:

Edited by a right spoilsport... :twisted:

:lol::lol: I will get you all back one day !!! :P

Anyway thanks to your quick editing of all your original posts my other half and 'you know who' will remain oblivious to the whole 'situation'... :wink::lol:

Who'd have thought that hoses, gums, teeth and big white things etc could cause so much of a fuss eh :shock:

Good job I wasn't relying on the moderators help eh Peter :lol::lol::wink::P

I'll remember that when I delete one of your double posts. :roll:

Never noticed you had Peter... do I double post often :oops:

This one should be ok though as I'm using 'google chrome' to post this as internet explorer is a load of **** at the moment and just hangs for ever and a day.... I left it for 45 mins earlier connecting to Warrington-worldwide and then posted a comment and then it sat there for another 30 minutes doing bugger all.

A bit odd that 'google chrome' is so quick though as I've only had the internet explorer problem since going onto google earth over the weekend.

My dads got the same problem with hanging and slowness too :?

I've had Google Earth a while and it doesn't seem to affect my browser (MS Explorer). I did download Chrome, but didn't take to it and got rid. I do sometimes find that my broadband connection drops out when I'm using this site though. Doesn't seem to happen on any other..... but I just assumed Peter was abusing his power!! :twisted:

I've had Google Earth a while and it doesn't seem to affect my browser (MS Explorer). I did download Chrome, but didn't take to it and got rid. I do sometimes find that my broadband connection drops out when I'm using this site though. Doesn't seem to happen on any other..... but I just assumed Peter was abusing his power!! :twisted:

Yea, and I love you to. :roll:

:lol::lol: I'll let him know :wink:

We've both had google earth for a couple of years too LP and it's never caused any problems just hought it may have been a recent update or something.

I'm still having to use naff G Chrome tonight as Internet Explorer still hangs after my home page.

Anyway I started another thread on my internet problems last night so as not to hijack this thread any further :wink::oops:

Son informs me that there are some very 'interesting' google earth street view pictures available on the internet now.. they were looking at them at school :shock:

Revenge can be sweet for both sides Byrdy :lol::wink:

It could save an awful lot of what my other two call 'my wasted time'... cheeky buggers !!! :lol: after all I should be spending all my time pandering to their every need, washing their undies and tidying away all their cr*p :shock::lol: As if eh :lol::wink: