Keep the faith

Tomo

Just thought i'd post to reassure you guys we will be trying for these paly-offs until it is mathematically impossible.

At the moment we are just in one of those seasonal blips, unfortunately it has come at a key time in our season. I can reassure you that the team are trying hard to stem the flow at the moment but it is just not coming off on the pitch.

Please do stick with us - i realise that the team are doing better than last year but we are not happy with where we are at the moment and should be higher - but unfortunately football is not that straight forward.

There has been improvements on last year but we want more.

Take it easy

"The Guv" (Ha Ha Tomo)

i agree we do need to keep the faith otherwise the players may get disheartened however there is no doubting that the performances of late are anywhere near good enough or the standards we set early on in the season however we are missing key influential players like yourself tomo and hopefully when we have our usual back four we can stem success from that :wink:

Well said tomo, it is a great improvement but one which might not seem that way if we continue the way we have been lately.

Injuries haven't helped one bit but thats football at the end of the day, what is important is that we finish as high up as possible just to remind the top teams that next season we will be looking for further improvement.

Top 8 is a must this season, lets hope for a little bit of luck with other results and we can all get excited again. Football is a strange game and a good performance tomorrow night will get the spirits up again.

Come on the Town!!!

but to get the spirits up we also need to improve gate numbers and i have noticed recently that alot of who were becoming regulars have seen to be missing behind the goal and i am not sure why that is it might be because of the rugby starting again but we need to get them back supporting the town