A ground hopper's view of Cantilever Park

Gary

• 5 weeks later...
Includes footage of Warrington's 3rd goal against Prescot Cables :D

http://thegroundhog.wordpress.com/2010/02/28/warrington-town/

Nice one Gary good to see people like the ground instead of what opposing fans say as wan@y wan%y wan$y warrington

Obviously didn't meet some of the so called supporters on here who abuse fellow supporters! :cry:

i dont abuse fellow supporters i just dont think you are one :lol:

if you ever come to a game im am 100% certian that you will be made very welcome no matter what your opinion is.

as i have opinions about the club that other people dont its called football

Nice one Gary good to see people like the ground instead of what opposing fans say as wan@y wan%y wan$y warrington

Obviously didn't meet some of the so called supporters on here who abuse fellow supporters! :cry:

if you ever come to a game im am 100% certian that you will be made very welcome no matter what your opinion is.

Well I came to a game, witnessed a gutless performance and was surprised to see (certainly hear) more Salford fans than Warrington fans! :oops::shock:

Well I came to a game, witnessed a gutless performance and was surprised to see (certainly hear) more Salford fans than Warrington fans! :oops::shock:

but were you made welcome!!

the game on monday was as bad as when we got beat by harrogate railway when paul moore was still in charge.

we have a supporters meeting on wednesday which should be interesting i will not be there as i have cricket practice

the game on monday was as bad as when we got beat by harrogate railway when paul moore was still in charge.

we have a supporters meeting on wednesday which should be interesting i will not be there as i have cricket practice

and look what hapened to Paul Moore! he appointed Joey as his assistant!

What can the supporters do? :?:shock: