I don't Believe it- free laptops ??

kevofaz25

Wolfie, how many identities do you have? Is it the online version of talking to yourself or something? :?

At the last count LP it was 1, but over the years Gary seemed to think that me and busby were the same person. also me and trojan, also me and Eagle and possibly me and every other United supporter on here apart from Peter. :wink: His problem was 'do I stop talking to 1 or all of em'?

Wolfie, how many identities do you have? Is it the online version of talking to yourself or something? :?

I can assure you Wolfie, Trojan and a couple of other identities have been one and the same person (or computer) over the past few years.

Wolfie can try and kid who he likes - but I know who he is, where he is and if I could be bothered, track him down to his front door!

Good job I like him really! :twisted:

Careful Obs or you will join the list of Dis, trojan and myself (3 times ) to have their post deleted.

Flippin eck wolfie you've got a good memory... I'd forgotten about some of my deleted posts :lol:

Thanks for reminding me as the slimey little bugger never did get his propper comeuppance...but there's an election coming up soon in "it's" area though I believe... here's hoping :lol:

Haven't got a clue what you put but from Gary's BIG TEXT I guess you probably deserved it :shock::lol::lol::wink:

As to whether you learn much from the web, I can only speak from personal experience when I say that information definitely doesn't "sink in" for me as well from the web as it does from a reference book.

I'm the complete opposite. Books are a waste of time for me and always have been as I tend to skip pages, look at pictures and not really read or digest anything. :oops:

On the computer however I am completely different and I've learnt an awful lot from the internet... maybe it's because the writing is bigger :lol:

I was merely combining your love of the Mac (computer, not Big) with your love of all things Europe.... pretty obvious really, unfortunately it was over your head once again.... you really should keep up!

and as for being in the computer business; not really in that way, there is no money in hardware these days :lol:

Thats right you are in software, you should be a fan of linux then, as it is more stable :wink:

As for the rest its twoddle you thought Mac were European :wink::D

No money in software either... and it sure don't say Europe on my Iphone and when I watched Steve Jobs announcing his new Itablet he sure didn't come across as being Swedish or anything.....

surely time away from the forum would mellow you, not turn you into some kind of argumentative nonce..... Where's Geoff Settle anyway, we all thought he was with you? have you bumped him off? (and the word is twaddle) :lol:

• 2 weeks later...