Barmy army praise from fylde

karltt

From the fylde fans forum

Couldn't get over how many chances Fylde created today in the first 20 minutes - 6 chances I counted unbelievable how they lost! Enjoyed the game, good tempo from Fylde early doors, the pacy Barnes was a big improvement on what i've seen earlier this season and we really should have been going into half time with a lead. I suppose at this level now Fylde will pay for missed chances and it was a blow when Warrington grabbed that last minute winner. Think a draw would have been a fair result, good to see a few pool fans there today too.

Thought there fans were a vocal bunch and not bad crowd too at 241 expecially at it was bloody freezin - ah well will check the fixture list for next time I can get there but it really is a refreshing change to watch footie at this level.

Oh and a final thing all everyone was talkin about was Richie Allen and if he came back he would have had a hatrick today!

:wink:

Even though a few of the regulars were absent the barmy army were in fine voice..

Lets hope they turn out in force on Tuesday night to light up the atmosphere.

If we get maximum points in our next two home games the play-offs could become more than a dream!

• 2 months later...
From the fylde fans forum

Thought there fans were a vocal bunch and not bad crowd too at 241 expecially at it was bloody freezin - ah well will check the fixture list for next time I can get there but it really is a refreshing change to watch footie at this level.

:wink:

Not any more they are not - not a peep out of them in defeat to Salford yesterday! :oops:

Insider, I wouldn't say we have the red faces being the supporters but the players should!! after another gutless, pathetic and quite simply awful performance what reason do we have as fans to turn up for the remaining home games and away if that is what we are going to watch?

I for one will be watching the team but not that I want to sometimes, Salford game for example.

The Players need to play for their futures if they want to be at the club next season as from yesterday I wouldn't keep any of them!! Not a single one, yes we are safe from relegation and cant make the play offs so nothing to play for but their is pride in the team and supporters to impress!!

Someone really needs to address this to the players or the Club will never attract any further supporters if that is all which is on show.

Insider, I wouldn't say we have the red faces being the supporters but the players should!! after another gutless, pathetic and quite simply awful performance what reason do we have as fans to turn up for the remaining home games and away if that is what we are going to watch?

I for one will be watching the team but not that I want to sometimes, Salford game for example.

The Players need to play for their futures if they want to be at the club next season as from yesterday I wouldn't keep any of them!! Not a single one, yes we are safe from relegation and cant make the play offs so nothing to play for but their is pride in the team and supporters to impress!!

Someone really needs to address this to the players or the Club will never attract any further supporters if that is all which is on show.

I couldn't have put it better myself!

At last a Warrington Town who is not wearing blue and yellow tinted sun glasses!

Yes it is important for fans to get behind their team and be loyal supporters - but not when so many gutless players are allowed to wear the shirt.

Some of the so called stars obviously don't want to play for the club next season! :cry:

I see joey kept the players locke dint he changing room after the game - will be interesting to see what impact that has had on saturday.

Personally I would be saying - Sorry lads that was simply not good enough - your not getting paid this week and we are donating your money to charity!

Excellent post FTB. Perhaps they should all be made to come to a supporters club meeting.

Welcome back Peter, your insight has been sorely missed this last few days!

Thank you kind sir. Having read the comments and match reports, I can't see a lot of difference between watching the team and watching my Father with his senile dementia. They both go missing.

Perhaps we should print some of the comments and pin them up in the changing room.

Whilst I do agree that the two central defenders absences have been a blow, Man. U suffered similar problems for most of the season but still made the effort.

You and I have discussed on several occasions, that it is not the losing, but the manner of losing. :wink: