Liverpool win United lose

Gary

• 2 weeks later...

City are gradually finding their true level having flattered to deceive, isn't that right Bob? Similarly Liverpool are in a false position after their games in hand played and will finish just below both blues. Whoever takes over from Benitez will hopefully,for you poo supporters, decide what his best team is and pick it.

The removal of Torres and Gerrard on Saturday suggests the the current manager hasn't got a clue.

Originally posted by Eagle:

City are gradually finding their true level having flattered to deceive, isn't that right Bob? Similarly Liverpool are in a false position after their games in hand played and will finish just below both blues. Whoever takes over from Benitez will hopefully,for you poo supporters, decide what his best team is and pick it.

The removal of Torres and Gerrard on Saturday suggests the the current manager hasn't got a clue.

Torres was taken off after twisting his ankle and Gerrard because he was already on a yellow card.

Lets wait til after Sunday's clash before we see who has the bragging rights!

yes i quite agree Eagle that City are finding their true level,it was unrealistic to think of top 4 but from what i have seen 5th or 6th is achievable are competing with Portsmouth,Everton,Villa and Blackburn so yes we would have taken European football next season at the start and not to mention Sven will be able to sign a top striker in January if he can find the right one,i would like to see Crouch or Defoe and both are a possibility.

There a sensible post from me. :D