Dining offer - Macdonald Hotels

palmertron

Don't do spelling stuff on a Sunday night so just go on what I read on here.. and people were talking about burgers and similar stuff :wink:

So who is the 'different spelling' hotel chain then.. never heard of them and are they 'local'............. Edward... EDWARD !!!!! :shock::lol:

I think I'm right in saying they are a British company, originally (and possilby still for all I know) owned/run by a Mr MacDonald and the company runs Hotels all over the UK. I only know because the Lymm Hotel is (well, was last time I was there) a MacDonald, as is Portal Golf Club (ditto). Better double check me before you roll up in Lymm for a free steak though!! :lol:

Shocked to hear about the Rams Head and Little Manor closing...

The Rams Head isn't closing,still open for business.

The company which ran both pubs has gone into administration. The Little Manor has closed while the Rams Head is still trading.

they are a lot more expensive too.

have you seen the price of a meal from the a la carte menu. :shock:

don't spend that much on food in a fortnight let alone one meal :?

I hadn't, but I have now. Cheapest three courses ?21.40, dearest three ?32.85. Certainly more expensive than a McDriveThru, but not ruinous for a special night out. Same sort of price as a theatre ticket or a premier league match ticket.