What's all this about -

observer

Asp.

The cries of the clubs , I can just imagine Ferguson at the end of this season when they are pipped the top spot by Arsenal complaining about the amount of games they have to play each season , but yet we have MU starting the trend by playing a number of games in the Middle East this year,

The clubs are getting greedy as are the FA and I cannot see one genuine supporter agreeing with MU or the FA.

John

Originally posted by JayC:

Asp.

The cries of the clubs , I can just imagine Ferguson at the end of this season when they are pipped the top spot by Arsenal complaining about the amount of games they have to play each season , but yet we have MU starting the trend by playing a number of games in the Middle East this year,

The clubs are getting greedy as are the FA and I cannot see one genuine supporter agreeing with MU or the FA.

John

JayC - MU are one of only 5 clubs that have not come out and supported this proposal, the others being Newcastle, West Ham, Aston Villa and Blackburn.

Seems we have a no from the US, A no from Asia and a No from Australia. The middle East apparently are keen (Doha, Dubai and Riyadh). Troops out there will eb happy. However do the EPL think they'll just cream off all the money from such fixtures. Likley to be a large pay off needed. The ?5m per club doesnt look that good in such light.