• Padgate/Woolston/Paddington
    • Stockton Heath/Walton
    • Warrington town centre
    • Winwick

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't have a problem with the poll. I made a very short post, of a passing thought, in the interests of Gary finding out faster.

I do now have a problem with the hassle I'm getting from you though. You questioned me, so I explained, you abused me, I didn't say a word back to you but here you are having another go just the same. If you'd not questioned me, I'd certainly not have posted again.

Your list took a few minutes to produce and contains 42 (by my count, so I may be out by one or two) locations that are on the list. That's ignoring the ones that just say Warrington or Cheshire or East Cheshire. So your few minutes has produced 42 relevant responses. And the poll? So you've tried it yourself and what I said was true. Are you done shouting now? I'm definitely done trying to be polite in response.

if i look at my profile it shows my location as warrington.

if you look on the members list it shows my location as daresbury, which was where i worked and used to log onto this site.

i live in whitecross or bewsey, depending where the cut off point is on the map will have to look that one up. :?

Gary's question to posters was 'where do you live' not 'where do you come from' :roll:

I can't see why you seem to think it is a long winded way of finding out..... are you being awkward on purpose :?

As for being a less representitive answer you should check out some peoples profiles :?8)

Have you voted yet :P

careful Dizzy you'll have people thinking your my mum! :shock::wink:

I don't have a problem with the poll. I made a very short post, of a passing thought, in the interests of Gary finding out faster.

I do now have a problem with the hassle I'm getting from you though. You questioned me, so I explained, you abused me, I didn't say a word back to you but here you are having another go just the same. If you'd not questioned me, I'd certainly not have posted again.

Your list took a few minutes to produce and contains 42 (by my count, so I may be out by one or two) locations that are on the list. That's ignoring the ones that just say Warrington or Cheshire or East Cheshire. So your few minutes has produced 42 relevant responses. And the poll? So you've tried it yourself and what I said was true. Are you done shouting now? I'm definitely done trying to be polite in response.

Can I just say the poll is for a bit of fun and interest that is all!

Can I just say the poll is for a bit of fun and interest that is all!

And I didn't try to spoil it. Just thought that if you were after the info for a reason, I'd had a good thought for you. Learned my lesson! :lol:

Don't recall saying you were a spoilsport :? Keep the nice thoughts coming and I am pleased you have learned your lesson :wink:

Reminds me of somthing that Nana Lupan always used to say. :D

What's yer name?....Mary Jane.

Where do yer live?....Down a grid.

What streeet?....Pigs feet.

What number?...Cucumber.

:D:D

Not heard that for years! We used to say exactly the same, EXCEPT we said "down the drain" to rhyme with Mary Jane. Kids must be weird everywhere, eh? :lol:

I do now have a problem with the hassle I'm getting from you though. You questioned me, so I explained, you abused me.

LP.... I have only just noticed your reply to me..

I did not intend for you to feel that you were somehow being 'abused'... :? so I appologise if any my comments made you feel that way. :D:wink::lol:

I do now have a problem with the hassle I'm getting from you though. You questioned me, so I explained, you abused me.

LP.... I have only just noticed your reply to me..

I did not intend for you to feel that you were somehow being 'abused'... :? so I appologise if any my comments made you feel that way. :D:wink::lol:

Water under the bridge, Dis. I'll still let you have my recipe for dog poo biscuits next Hallowe'en :wink::D

Forums are a good way of healthy discussion and even letting off steam every now and again eh...... but at the end of the day it is only a forum and we wouldn't all bother come on if we all had the same views as it would be boring Zzzzzzz :wink:

So I'm glad what I said has had no adverse or lasting effect on you in the same way as what you said has not had a lasting or adverse effect on me :lol::wink:

So...... will you be using 'look a like ingredients' for your biscuits or will you be force feeding me with the real thing :lol::shock::lol:

So...... will you be using 'look a like ingredients' for your biscuits or will you be force feeding me with the real thing :lol::shock::lol:

Bit off topic, but next year, I am going to melt chocolate and add crushed biscuits or nuts then pipe or hand mould the classic "sausage" shape and serve in little knotted sandwich bags for authenticity.

It's that priceless look of uncertainty that I aim for...... just that little flicker as they wonder for a second if that's REALLY dog poo or dead flies. This year's "vomit" icing was very rewarding in that sense. :twisted:

Getting back on topic it would appear a pretty even split between the North and the South.

I prefer to think of us all as being from the same place Gary... ie Warrington. Not into this North / South divide stuff but if needs must :cry::wink::lol:

A few more votes and we can have a football match :D

Getting back on topic it would appear a pretty even split between the North and the South.

I prefer to think of us all as being from the same place Gary... ie Warrington. Not into this North / South divide stuff but if needs must :cry::wink::lol:

A few more votes and we can have a football match :D

It does make a difference as to people's comments as each area is different and there is no norm.