TIME TO GO RAFA!

Gary

With 4 and a half years or so left on his contract and a p[ossible ?20 million to buy him out of it, Rafa aint going nowhere without being kicked out!

The club made a massive mistake in giving him the 5 year contract when the signs were already begining to show that things weren't right and as a result it will cost Liverpool a great deal of cash to sack him.

I bet Shanks is spinning in his grave over what has happened at Anfield in the past 10 years!

Its not Rafa's fault, Its those Americans which have ruined the spirit of Anfield. They have done nothing to move the Club forward!! Supplied no money at all, and all they seem to do is hide behind the Club, Liverpool needs some real investment and new owners to have any chance of even catching Man City now (and that is bad in its own right)

New owners at Liverpool FC is a must!

Its not Rafa's fault, Its those Americans which have ruined the spirit of Anfield. They have done nothing to move the Club forward!! Supplied no money at all, and all they seem to do is hide behind the Club, Liverpool needs some real investment and new owners to have any chance of even catching Man City now (and that is bad in its own right)

According to the 'Liverpool-Kop' website Rafa has

Total spend - ?229.65m (not including signing on fees)

since the summer of 2004. :shock: ?95m more than Ferguson over the same period. The number of trophies for each club over that period shows for itself., so money isn't the issue. :roll:

However I do agree with the statement

They have done nothing to move the Club forward!

because that is what has happened at United.

New owners at Liverpool FC is a must!

The trouble is you're your own worst enemies, because it seems a lot of you believe this.

I see the following email was awaiting many Liverpool season ticket holders after they got back from the Reading game last night.... counting chickens and all that springs to mind!!

FA Cup

Liverpool v Burnley (4th Round)

Saturday 23rd January 2010. Kick Off: 12.45pm

The Ticket Office will begin taking payments for the above game from Thursday 14th January.

Please note: customers whose payments fail will not be notified due to the short timescale involved. Payment failure and subsequent non purchase of a ticket for this game in the competition will result in the removal from the scheme.

We do advise that you check your 'purchase history' on line at www.liverpoolfc.tv to ensure that a seat has been purchased for this game. Alternatively, please contact Customer Services on 0844 844 2005.

Season Ticket Holders whose normal seat is available (i.e. the seat used at F.A. Premier League matches) for this match WILL NOT receive a match ticket. The respective fan cards will be activated for this match and Season Ticket Holders should access the stadium using their fan cards.

Season Ticket Holders who cannot be offered their normal seats WILL receive a match ticket for an alternative seat.

Those customers who are unsure whether their normal seats are available can check for this information on-line or alternatively contact the Customer Services Department for clarification (0844 844 2005).

If your credit or debit card has expired or is about to, or you have had a replacement card (even if one or two numbers have changed) can you please ensure that your details are updated as soon as possible to ensure that you are allocated a seat for this game. Details of updated credit or debit card numbers, expiry/start dates etc can be provided by calling Customer Services - 0844 844 2005 or alternatively can be faxed to 0151 261 1416 for the attention of the ACS Team or put in writing to the ACS Team, LFC Ticket Office, PO Box 204, L69 PQ. Please be advised that we are no longer able to accept Maestro, Switch or Solo cards for recurring debit card payments relating to card schemes.

For further details, please refer to the terms and conditions in your season ticket renewal booklet.t.

Kind Regards,

Another poor performance at Stoke in a 1-1 draw and just desserts sitting on a one goal lead and receiving a sucker punch - walk now please rafa!

I was actually disappointed Liverpool got a point.

If we have to keep losing to get rid of rafa so be it!

The guy simply has got a clue!

:evil:

Football is a business and in any other peroformance such under achievement results in the sack!

Interesting to see that in the percentage of league games won Rafa is better than Shanks.

(1)Kenny Dalglish 60.71%

(2) Rafa Benitez 56.19%

(3) Bob Paisley 56.08%

(4) Bill Shankly 52.38%

(4) Joe Fagan 52.38%

(6) Gerard Houllier 50.00%

(7) Roy Evans 48.26%

(8)Graeme Souness 40.87%

(9) Roy Evans & Gerard Houllier 33.33%

And according to the Liverpool fans website the bad run at the moment is to do more with dreadful bad luck, injuries to key players, criminally poor refereeing decisions, a biased and vindictive media hungry for blood, a thin squad, and massive expectations. :roll::roll:

Now that's why Rafa won't go because the majority of Poo fans don't want him to go.

Proof that statistics don't tell the whole story. Shanks started from scratch and early results were poor, Rafa took over a much better team as did Dalglish.

LP, why would Fergie be on a list of Liverpool managers?

Oooooh! :oops: I hadn't actually made the connection that these were the top ten Pool managers. I thought it was a bloody funny selection, but equally, I know I'm no expert on managers, so I just thought I was wrong in terms of League success. :oops: Now EVERYONE knows I'm no expert on Managers! :lol::lol::lol: