One child policy?

observer

Seems China's brave attempt at limiting their population through a one child policy, has come unstuck; due to the preference for male children. An estimated surplus of males over females of over 21million is predicted - so the internet international dating agencies might get quite busy! :shock:

Fair point Asp! Problem is, with advances in medical science blokes have become redundant. :shock:

Blokes have always been virtually redundant. Aside from sperm donation, their only unique ability is writing their names in the snow without having to run round really fast. Which is of course, entertaining, but not a cornerstone of civilisation.

All scientists have done is let the cat out of the bag. Idiots. Blokes were quite happy before they realised... :twisted:

I think LP's version is probably nearer the truth looking at the behaviour of the few primitive peoples that are still left. The women do all the work while the men sit around and talk about it. I've seen it myself in Africa where nomadic people are moving from place to place, the men strolling on ahead while the women bring up the rear carrying everything. Ah the good old days! Don't you just miss them :lol::lol::lol:

Nope, hunter gathering came before farming: the hunting was generally done by the men (bringing home the bacon), whilst the gathering was probably done by the women - sort of natural division of labour. :wink:

Yeah, the sort of division that still leaves women cooking, cleaning, raising kids and just about everything else, whilst fifteen blokes go off bivvying together for a week and come back with three rabbits between them.... :roll:

Thought you women used blokes for the heavy lifting, fixing the car etc - or are we supposed to spend equal time time on every houshold chore?! :?

I have only one activity for which I NEED a bloke and it is purely recreational..... :twisted:

Do you own that stud farm on the road to Statham, LP?? :shock: