Overheard Phone Conversation

Wingnut

Aye yer right there Sid, the dirty begger just lies there stinkin. Now and again it gets up and scoots its self along the carpet, by pulling its self forward with its front legs. Must have an itch or summat.

Dizz,

how do you know she isn't already? :shock: I know somebody who went onto a forum, and made certain comments. They then logged in again under a different name, and started arguing with himself. :D:D:D No, not me, but I thought it was so funny when he got found out. :D

Dizz,

how do you know she isn't already? :shock: I know somebody who went onto a forum, and made certain comments. They then logged in again under a different name, and started arguing with himself. :D:D:D No, not me, but I thought it was so funny when he got found out. :D

So is LP actually Mrs Wingy then but she's trying not to let on :shock::lol:

As for people talking with themselves on a forum.. I'll remember that for when you lot start completely ignoring me :lol:

Your husband reads it and laughs.. is it a nice laugh or an evil one :shock:

My other half just tutts loudly as he walks past and often mumbles something along the lines of being brain dead, wasting skills and time doing nothing of use and being a billy no mates... I presume he is talking about himself...bless him :lol::lol::wink:

would that be the standard green wellies or those wader type :shock::lol::twisted:

aaaagh now you've got me at it and it's too early in the morning to be at it. must remember not to read threads like this until my brain has achieved some semblance of awake. :oops::lol::lol:

strange thing is that wellies is not in the dictionary for the spell checker. what it comes up with as an alternative is the plural of the diminutive form of william :shock::shock::P

strange thing is that wellies is not in the dictionary for the spell checker. what it comes up with as an alternative is the plural of the diminutive form of william :shock::shock::P

Ok so I had to try it :lol::oops:

My MS word spell checker for 'wellies' comes up with

Willies :lol: , Jellies, weeklies and bellies

and 'welly' comes up with willy and wally :lol:

yours must be a posh one Evils ... :D

had it specially installed by a professor of English literature from Oxford languages department :wink:

still comes with those alternatives though :oops::lol::lol:

Eye halve a spelling chequer

It came with my pea sea

It plainly marques four my revue

Miss steaks eye kin knot sea.

Eye strike a key and type a word

And weight four it two say

Weather eye am wrong oar write

It shows me strait a weigh.

As soon as a mist ache is maid

It nose bee fore two long

And eye can put the error write