Thanks for the snow pictures!

Gary

Thank you to everyone who has been sending in their snow pictures!

Obviously some budding photographers out there - well done Dismayed and the rest of you.

Sorry not had time to put them all up yet - but we will continue to update our snow gallery at

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/gallery/main.php?g2_itemId=3222

Enjoy!

You are right some great pictures so far. Looking forward to seeing some more snowy photos from across Warrington.

But thanks should go to you and the team at WWW for braving the elements and for keeping us all updated after all you were still at work whilst some of us off and were out having fun :wink::D8)

You are right some great pictures so far. Looking forward to seeing some more snowy photos from across Warrington.

But thanks should go to you and the team at WWW for braving the elements and for keeping us all updated after all you were still at work whilst some of us off and were out having fun :wink::D8)

Thanks Dismayed - I noticed one poster was condemning me for having the staff in today - but the news never stops!

Two walked in and the other two had the benefit of 4x4 - the rest stayed at home safe and sound.

More news updates at 7am and more photos later tomorrow.

The snow coverage is generating some of the biggest readership figures of all time - even more than when the former Warrington Wolves Coach was about to get the chop! :shock:

I noticed the huge increase in 'guest' readers today and where better to find out what is happening locally than on a local site with local reporters and local people :D:wink:

Hopefully they will all sign upto the the forum too :D:wink:

Seems like Warrington was one of the places affected the most by the supprising amount of snow that fell.. now that must be a first as it usually misses us ... :D

Hahaaaaa, yes thanks for that Gary. I should have called it Me Back Yard :wink: I must say it went up very quick though.

I am thinking of having a go at doing the odd article for this site, with photo's/line drawings in the near future. Fishing related of course, you know the usual stuff.:wink:

Do I send the photo's seperate from the text? And where do I send them both to? Or do I edit any photo's into the text by way of Publisher and send the document as one?

Thanks.

Hahaaaaa, yes thanks for that Gary. I should have called it Me Back Yard :wink: I must say it went up very quick though.

I am thinking of having a go at doing the odd article for this site, with photo's/line drawings in the near future. Fishing related of course, you know the usual stuff.:wink:

Do I send the photo's seperate from the text? And where do I send them both to? Or do I edit any photo's into the text by way of Publisher and send the document as one?

Thanks.

Please send them as plain text and jpeg.

Nice to have roving community reporters - keeps us in touch with the people!

Any other roving news hounds out there please send in your locval news and we will always try our best to use it as quickly as possible.