The Mighty Leeds

Lt Kije

I can take it and dish it however I usually object to a casual tosser joining in with garbage.

Just for you Loo, bearing in mind that most teams have a small minority of supporters that could qualify for your epithet, which of the 14 United players and accompanying staff for the Leeds match qualify?

Or start handing out personal insults like the other big Poo fan that used to post on here. :P

Nice to see you tarnish us all with the same brush - and from memory the person you are talking about completely lost it after beng baited and failed to take my advice of ignoring those who deliberately set out to wind him up.

That said poster presumably decided to leave after realising they had over-stepped the mark.

I believe his business partner still posts on here and indulges in the banter without over stepping the mark.

There are a couple of folk on here I have felt like hurling personal insults at on occasions but as that is in breach of the forum rules and not the sort of behaviour I would endorse, I just ignore them now! :wink:

I just think it is a shame that regulars on here get driven away when banter over steps the mark.

I know I have driven a few posters away myself over the years by failing to tolerate their antics - but after 10 years of doing this I hope I have now grown up! :oops::roll:

Gary,

Having seen your avatar photo now shows you holding the Challenge Cup, I thought you may like to use this picture instead. It is probably the only cup your football team will get their name on this year (although the whole team have suddenly started publically saying what a wonderful competion the Europa League now is!! I keep this in my cupboard as a special treat for my mate every time he calls round for a cuppa!!

Happy New Year

2j5fa8i.jpg

from memory the person you are talking about completely lost it after beng baited

That said poster presumably decided to leave after realising they had over-stepped the mark.

There are a couple of folk on here I have felt like hurling personal insults at on occasions but as that is in breach of the forum rules and not the sort of behaviour I would endorse,

From memory the said person gave as good as he got and sometimes more

After overstepping the mark he was as you state in breach of the forum rules and as such should have been kicked out.

Dare I say that if it had been me, I probably would have been. :roll: