New Chroma Key Film Format ......

indy

:D:shock: Starting from today many new film features that I will be producing will be made using Chroma Key Technology allowing me to be just about anywhere on the planet presenting to camera any time day or night.

Here is the first sample film made today

This will allow my films to be even more detailed in the future ....

Oooh.. it's happening again.. I thought I'd got over it :lol:

Indy why have you posted two new threads in the same day that both link to same film. You are playing with my mind now... or are you now on a different planet too :lol::P:wink:

Dis it's in the hope that the more threads he posts the greater the chance that some body will reply to one :wink:

Indy, the improvement in film and lighting goes over my head. But I heard something last week in that same vein. When Stan Laurel (of Laurel & Hardy fame) went to Hollywood he was rejected despite his talent and experience until some techie came up with a new kind of film that picked up the gray in his eyes. Before that I guess it was just blank whites, his iris was too colorless. The new film saved his career and gave the world a lot of laughter.