The Human Rights act strikes again!!

Bazj

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not interested what their skin colour is: if you've ever attempted to read my posts, I don't descriminate with immigrants, thus the stupidity of allowing (white) EU citizens unfettered access to the UK, has the same demographic and social implications as illegal entry from anywhere else. :roll:

Just for you Loo and other bores.

im?mi?grant

n.

1. A person who leaves one country to settle permanently in another.

2. A plant or animal that establishes itself in an area where it previously did not exist.

adj.

Of or relating to immigrants or the act of immigrating.

The difference now is that many of the economic migrants from A8 countries are not settling on a permanent basis- they are away home after a few months but still make that drain on resources here- Child Benefit payments for children still resident in the country of origin.

Tax credits being paid to supplement their incomes and thus giving an advantage over indiginous workers because many of them are sleeping 5 and 6 to a house.

Councils bumping them to the top of housing lists and paying Housing Benefit.

If Working Tax credit being paid then free prescriptions follow as well as free dental treatment.

Also, the cost of translation services to the country- that is another charge that has been seriously under-estimated.

All this before we start on the illegal immigrants..

........and once again we see how Sgt pulls one item from a response and whoops with delight having done so as it means he doesn't have to answer or defend the rest of Kevs reply.... nice one Kije, you should be a politician (oh, I forgot, you once told us you were as I remember?) :wink:

what about:

Tax credits being paid to supplement their incomes and thus giving an advantage over indiginous workers because many of them are sleeping 5 and 6 to a house.

If Working Tax credit being paid then free prescriptions follow as well as free dental treatment.

Also, the cost of translation services to the country- that is another charge that has been seriously under-estimated.

Who quote is that :?:

which demstrates admirally that you do not read what people write and only jump on the bits you want to.... it is a quote from Kevs post just above your previous one; the one you bleated about councils not giving houses to foreigners over the locals!

lets try again.... now answer or comment on the following:

Pretty damned correct from what I understand. Councils and other government bodies are paying millions for translation services.

Tax credits are paid to EU workers and it does give them an advantage as they do live more than 5 or 6 to a house. I have seen it with my own eyes as there was a house next door to my mates house in Callands where there were at least 10 Eastern Europeans living there

.......and as Kev points out, If Working Tax credit being paid then free prescriptions follow as well as free dental treatment. That is a right here

now are you going to comment or keep your head in the sand?

Are the benefits open to anybody that qualifies :?: If they are there is no discrimination :wink:

yawn..... you just don't get it do you Kije?

The benefits paid to economic migrants over here, for families they have back in other EU countries are far more than the benefits they would get in their own countries. In that case, they are better off over here than over there. That isn't right and fair by your rules is it?

As the majority of those working here are on low wages, they qualify for housing benefits and if there are 10 living in a house, 10 qualify (legally or not)

You really do need to start being British first and European second and start looking after your own. You sound like Brown who seems to think it is fine to give away billions of our money while our own country is in such a bloody mess.... patriotism is a sadly lacking quality these days because the likes of you and the lilly livered liberals have turned it into a bad thing. Sad really

Baz it was you that said our system discriminates in favour of the Immigrants I am saying it does not, that is the point I am trying to make

I never said it discriminates in favour of them at all. If it was up to me they would get nothing at all

So you agree our system of benefits does not discriminate :?:

I honestly don't know except to say the only time I ever tried to get benefits was two days after I formed a limited company. Having no job as such, no money and a mortgage and bills to pay; I was told that "as a director of a limited company I was not eligible to state benefits"

As a Polish fruit picker on minimum wage I would have been eligible for benefits; so yes the system did discriminate against me, a British taxpayer with 25 years of uninterupted contributions to my name. That is all I ever needed to know about the benefits system; the fact that I didn't get help when I needed it after paying in for so long taught me a valuable lesson and honed my disgust for whenever ANY foreigner, legal or otherwise, gets money out of my tax contributions for any reason. Look after our own first should be the way, not give millions away to foreign lands to make our PM look good while our own people struggle

So you agree our system of benefits does not discriminate :?:

I honestly don't know except to say the only time I ever tried to get benefits was two days after I formed a limited company. Having no job as such, no money and a mortgage and bills to pay; I was told that "as a director of a limited company I was not eligible to state benefits"

As a Polish fruit picker on minimum wage I would have been eligible for benefits; so yes the system did discriminate against me, a British taxpayer with 25 years of uninterupted contributions to my name. That is all I ever needed to know about the benefits system; the fact that I didn't get help when I needed it after paying in for so long taught me a valuable lesson and honed my disgust for whenever ANY foreigner, legal or otherwise, gets money out of my tax contributions for any reason. Look after our own first should be the way, not give millions away to foreign lands to make our PM look good while our own people struggle

As a Polish fruitpicking company director, you'd have got nothing. As a British fruitpicker on minimum wage, you'd have scored. The system does not discriminate against your nationality. Directors don't get paid because that would allow every Director to claim benefit by not paying himself a salary 51 weeks of the year, now wouldn't it? Many Directors already pay their wives, kids and the family dog in order to use all the tax allowances..... and that's before we get onto "company" cars and equipment. :wink:

LP,

my company was two days old (on paper) when I tried to claim. I had nothing and had lost my job and was trying to get myself back on my own two feet. I don't give a toss about some polish Director or whatever nonsense response you want to come back with, I got nothing after paying in since the age of 16.

As a Director I paid myself and my fellow directors a salary and we paid tax and NI for over 10 years despite there being the ability to pay less tax using dividends etc. Not all directors are on the make you know!! Only two years ago did I go down the route of paying dividends because I was absolutely sick to the bloody back teeth of my tax being frittered away on stupid schemes, foreign aid and just about every other non-UK national that came in front of this infernal government with its hand out.

Company cars are now almost non existant as the government has seen fit to tax them out of all proportion using the flawed "green" argument so I am not sure why you would flag that one up. Personal cars can be used and mileage claimed for all employees, not just directors, but even that doesn't run a decent big car these days so unless you want to run round in a Micra, you pay for your own car

oh, and the tax free allowance is about ?3,500 a year so hardly worth the effort these days and seeing as my wife earns more than I do, she has her own allowance for her own job. Kids and dogs don't have tax allowances.... or were you just being daft? :wink: