Life without emails and the internet!

Gary

Due to technical problems caused by our ISP (internet service provider) we have experienced life without emails or internet for more than 24 hours.

It is like losing your right arm. (or left arm if you are left handed).

I have had to speak to people on the end of the phone, rely on tex messages and actually bought a newspaper to find out what was going on in the world!

While we are now back online we have still not received any emails since 9.30am yesterday - it is only when this happens you suddenly realise how much we all rely on them.

God help us all when the system does eventually over load and we all lose our connections with the outside world! :shock:

For anyone who has contacted us via email since yesterday morning and not had a response we will get back to you as soon as we can.

Sorry for any inconvenience!

I understand the eye opening experience Gary is talking about. It bothered me so much one weekend when I couldn't go on line I was right upset. After that experience I try to go computer and phone-less at least once a week. You all should try it, its quite enlightening what a person can get done. :wink:

i remember when my pc had to be repaired and i was without it for a few days. the first day i was wandering about lost and feeling lots of anxiety at not being able to go online.

i often wonder how the people of today would cope if all the mobile phones suddenly went dead for a day, there would be widespread panic. people would be rioting in the street, well maybe not but you never know. :shock:

i often wonder how the people of today would cope if all the mobile phones suddenly went dead

Well, I don't know how all the mindless idiots who walk the streets with a mobile pressed to their ear would go on, but I would cope very well thankyou. In fact, it would be wonderful!