Everton for the drop??!!!

Gary

Chelsea are going to win the title? Ya think? NO chance. No bunch of Southern Nancies is going to head United this season, next season or the one after that.

I don't see Everton dropping either - they've a game in hand and a win would lift them back into 12th place. Good team, bad patch.

Great to see Man City climbing too, innit? :twisted:

Liverpool have no class in any way shape or form, they are a team over populated with second rate foreigners and only Torres, Gerrard & Mascherano are of the standard required of a Champion contender.

Eagle - and there was me thinking you were a rare breed of Manc who knew what they were talking about.

Pepe Reina is one of the best goalkeepers in the Premier League and Jamie Carragher is still one of the top defenders in the Premier League.

Dirk Kuyt is also a top performer.

You are a little blinkered my feathered friend and since losing Tevez and Ronaldo most of United's team are dead legs who will win little more than Liverpool by the end of the season! :roll:

Funny they keep finishing top four then..... :twisted:

They haven't got the team that kept finishing in the top four. They are going backwards since they allowed Alonso to move.

Gary I will allow you Reina at a push but Carragher is not the force he was. There is a new batch of youngster coming though at OT, some of whom are one game away from Wembley, when is your next boat in from Spain? :wink:

Liverpool have no class in any way shape or form, they are a team over populated with second rate foreigners and only Torres, Gerrard & Mascherano are of the standard required of a Champion contender.

Eagle - and there was me thinking you were a rare breed of Manc who knew what they were talking about.

Pepe Reina is one of the best goalkeepers in the Premier League and Jamie Carragher is still one of the top defenders in the Premier League.

Dirk Kuyt is also a top performer.

You are a little blinkered my feathered friend and since losing Tevez and Ronaldo most of United's team are dead legs who will win little more than Liverpool by the end of the season! :roll:

You don't believe that surely. Carragher is getting that slow he has to foul players.

I was talking to a scouser in a pub garden on Wednesday night about life in general and football in particular. Not being a football fan, I think it's a game for big Jessies, nevertheless I offered my opinion about the football situation in Liverpool, my opinion being that neither Liverpool club could hope to compete at the very top level unless they came to a ground sharing agreement at a new stadium. Only by pooling their financial clout would this be possible the fly in the ointment being the ridiculous red and blue tribalism which exists there. To my amazement he agreed with me although he was a dyed-in-the-wool Liverpool supporter. I had to pinch myself..a scouser talking sense. As an outsider I'm sceptical about which club is the bigger club...Everton aren't cash rich but on the other hand Liverpool are debt rich, owing the banks hundreds of millions of pounds, so just who is the big club?

Even Liverpool's cash problems pale into insignificance when compared with Man Utd's cash problems.

Forgive the copy and paste.

The Glazers bought the world's richest and arguably most glory-drenched football club for ?831m, of which ?559m was borrowed, ?275m of it from hedge funds at eye-watering interest rates

In the three years to 2008 the club has incurred ?263m in interest charges alone but the total debt has risen to ?700m

Liverpool are supposed to be *bigger* than Everton and Man Utd are supposed to be the biggest club in the world, so just how is it calculated to arrive at such conclusions ?