how much to park

Evil Sid

Good idea Obs. Wonder why no-one has thought of that already?

A simpler solution would be to impose strict restrictions on buyers of terraced houses.

For example they should only have one car and it MUST NOT be larger than a mini or smart car. Any second mode of transport in the home must be either a motorbike/moped/pushbike/scooter/rollerblades (ie no second cars allowed).

The above would all be easily parked in the rear yards of most terrace house thus releasing the on street parking for everyone else to use :wink:

Infact roller blades would cut down on traffic congestion making a certain parish councillor a happy chappy too :D

:lol::lol: Must admit it amazes me how terrace people (or 'plebs' as you call them) can afford one car let alone two. Surely they should be saving as much money as possible so they can move out of such low level yucky accomodation :roll::wink:

True snobbery from the fur coat and no knickers brigade. :roll:

And here's me thinking that you were a normal gal without airs and graces.

True snobbery from the fur coat and no knickers brigade. :roll:

And here's me thinking that you were a normal gal without airs and graces.

So snobs don't wear knickers and normal girls have no airs and graces...doesn't that make them both the same :P

PS.. Ignore what Paul said I wasn't winding you up Peter :wink:

Well personally i would have one of those over priced two door volkswagen beetles thrust upon me for free but there you go.

I know what you mean though obs, the terraced house in Wilmslow for a million is only 150 grand anywhere else though so you can have even more holidays and an even better car (like a Merc perhaps :lol: ) and live only 20 minutes up the road!

Back to you old favourtie topis Obs... KateOL will be telling you off again :lol:

When did I tell him off? :?

Sorry Kate it must have been LP then ... :oops: The banter was rather amusing at the time though and as there are not many obvious females posting on here I must have got a little confused. :lol:

At least Obs knew what I was talking about so if nothing else at least my lack of inexperience and silly mistakes are managing to keep his mind active :lol::wink: You will thank me one day Obs :D:P