Toddler compo claim

Bill

What does anyone else think about the case of the Liverpool woman claiming compensation for criminal assault by a three-year-old?

I think this woman has a bit of a nerve, after all it was her that left the toddlers in the car with a car jack to play with instead of toys. If anything she herself should be paying the compensation to her son rather than claiming it from the state.

Bill :)

On a similar note: it appears the Gov are to introduce a system of all liability for traffic accidents between cyclists and motorists fall on the motorists insurers, irrespective of blame. The theory being one of "vunerability" rather than irresponsibility. Having thought for a minute about the issue; hows about - a national mandatory personal insurance "liability" scheme, which everyone pays into and which funds all victims claims for compen. Thus as well as traffic accidents; if some Neaderthal kicks someone's head in on a Friday night; the perpetrator's insurance would cover any claim? :?

I have fitted a video recording system into my car which records everything both front and back while I am driving. It is court admissable if required and constantly records while driving.

You may have read about the guy who took his Vauxhall into a garage and had the same kind of system installed which; when he got the car back and played the recording, showed him the car had been driven at 160 mph!!! police are investigating and the video is on youtube!!

for what it costs, it would save me a lot of money if I was in a no fault accident!

Yet again I find myself having logged onto the forum and typed a reply to a post to find when I finally click submit that I am asked to logged in !?!

After logging on again my heartfelt and constructive (although slightly longwinded) reply to this topic simply vanished and I was offered a blank box to retype my reply. :?

Please Gary can you do something about this so at least it is obvious if we have been timed out before we spend ages typing a relply into a box which goes off to fairy land :evil:

Maybe it's my fault though for having more than one thing to do at a time 8)

Yet again I find myself having logged onto the forum and typed a reply to a post to find when I finally click submit that I am asked to logged in !?!

After logging on again my heartfelt and constructive (although slightly longwinded) reply to this topic simply vanished and I was offered a blank box to retype my reply. :?

Please Gary can you do something about this so at least it is obvious if we have been timed out before we spend ages typing a relply into a box which goes off to fairy land :evil:

Maybe it's my fault though for having more than one thing to do at a time 8)

Didn't know you could be timed out - never happened to me!

Are you sure it isn't because your internet connection went down briefly? :?