Time to come home?

observer

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(not personally of course!) - those with a commitment to criminal action are fair game, and imo should be "taken out", in what is (or should be) a war of intelligence and secret service covert activity. However, cutting the heads of the monster doesn't complete the process, as other "heads" will grow; one has to remove the causations: amongst which are - the promotion/allowance of "faith" teaching in mainstream education (which should be secular imo); the encouragement of seperate cultural development and ghettoisation, instead of a requirement to integrate and assimilate into mainstream society; the prosecution of a one sided and hypocritical foreign policy by the West, which is after all, are merely the political veneer for what are basically economic resource wars. :shock:

Yet again, you clearly don't absorb my posts: when discussing the BNP, I had two reservations in their respect - 1) they are not open to membership to ALL British citizens (something they've now had to correct): 2) like ALL mainstream Parties, they support a form of cultural segregation and parallel social development usually described in PC terms as "diversity". Since then I've found another reason, which is their support for nuclear power stations! :roll: My view is, that we should develope ONE homongenous secular society, irrespective of colour, creed or gender; based on equal opportunity and progression on merit NOT via positive discrimination. So ALL state institutions should be secular, no allowance made for any particular faith taboos - EG> if your issued with a uniform, you wear it; without the addition of religious trinkets, burkas, turbans etc - and if your not prepared to integrate, don't apply for the job. ONE Nation, ONE Culture, ONE Society - when in Rome - adapt and assimilate. :shock: