England v Aussies

trojan

14 years of Super league, which was created to enable us to compete with the Aussies and it is still men against boys. I watched the first half and that was enough, whatever happens in the second half won't matter because the Aussies will win this competition just like they win the others.

It wont make any difference but why an England side rather than a GB team? I could understand if Scotland and Wales were fielding sides to make it a 6 nations, not that it will make any difference to the final outcome.

Trailing 26-0 at the break, England achieved the rare distinction of nilling their star-studded opponents in a passion-packed second-half performance that made a mockery of their earlier woeful display.

Tries from Sam Burgess, Gareth Ellis and Lee Smith, allied to superb individual efforts from little Sam Tomkins and big Eorl Crabtree, turned the game on its head to rekindle hopes of beating New Zealand in Huddersfield next Saturday and earning a final rematch with the Australians

Tony Smith has pleaded with Tojan from Warrington to stay at homw with the TV switched off -

We don't want NO negative waves Mate :x

Hopefully England can still get through to the final and with niling of the Aussies in the 2nd half can reproduce the performance for the entire match. :wink:

_46645177_ellis466282.jpg

I have to agree with trojan, I can't see England beating the Aussies regardless of the so called second half come back. In fact I don't think they will beat NZ in order to play against the Aussies. :roll:

I watched the RL European Cup !!! what's all that about??? :?

Wales v Ireland in front of about 400 speccies and Scotland v Lebanon in front of about 150. Only the RL could organise a 4 nations tournament which clashes with a European Cup tournament. :shock::?

I agree that it will be an all antipodean final, the Kiwis haven't as much flair in the backs as the Aussies but have more power in the pack.

England's second half performance was partly due to the introduction of Eastmond and a correction of Tomkin's role in the game and the Aussies looking ahead to the final.

England were tactically naive in the first half and it shouldn't have taken 40 minutes to sort it.

14 years of Super league, which was created to enable us to compete with the Aussies and it is still men against boys. I watched the first half and that was enough, whatever happens in the second half won't matter because the Aussies will win this competition just like they win the others.

Are you related to Mystic Meg?

Or maybe not :lol::lol: