For Sale

Paul Kennedy

Who's "you", think you presume too much! :wink: If your on about a friend of mine, you'll find his lack of initial support at the planning stage, in support of local residents who were his constituents, was one of the reasons the local establishment ganged up on him. :shock:

Me... presumptious... never !!! By 'you' I meant 'you' ie 'Observer' of course :wink: although I am rather shocked to hear that you now have a friend :lol::P:wink:

Paul, only ?150,000 (interest free)? :? How much is spent by WBC, NHS and other tax-paid agencies on using space at the HJ? :?

With regards to the ?150,000 that is a value given to the 20,000 shares that WBC has in Warrington Sports Holdings Ltd...and as they say, the value of investments can go up or down. You don't get interest as such on such investments but rather a dividend...or not as the case may be.

WBC has 20,000 shares in the Stadium. How many shareholders are there in total ?

Would be interesting to know just how much WBC have actually received in dividend payments so far during the Stadiums lifetime. :?

Who's "you", think you presume too much! :wink: If your on about a friend of mine, you'll find his lack of initial support at the planning stage, in support of local residents who were his constituents, was one of the reasons the local establishment ganged up on him. :shock:

Me... presumptious... never !!! By 'you' I meant 'you' ie 'Observer' of course :wink: although I am rather shocked to hear that you now have a friend :lol::P:wink:

Dissy I believe that it's his doppleganger an ex-local politician called Mike Hughes he's referring. He often gets confused with other well know politicians and film star characters :wink: but I'll ket you guess who they are.

McCain+Doppelganger.png

As obs says he's nevre ever supported the HJ stadium which is why he's pumping Paul for information.