Match predictions AFC Fylde

karltt

My first visit to Cantilever Park today. I hope it wasn't my being there wot done it :(:(

It reminded me of the days when I supported New Brighton (The Rakers) at the Tower Ground. Sometimes the whole crowd could fit in the (very small) tea hut!!! :shock::shock::wink:

Sorry you didn't see the best performance from Town today - the players were gutted by their performance and hopefully they can pull their socks up and do us proud in the Trophy next weekend at Whitby Bay.

There were more than 200 people in the ground today including a lot of young kids - keep the faith!

There were more than 200 people in the ground today including a lot of young kids - keep the faith!

Although I am but a rare attender, I thought the crowd looked healthy.

Has the general trend been upwards?

Indeed the trend is upwards - two years ago the club was averaging 60-70 - the average is now 150-300.

If we can get up a league I have no doubt the average will jump to 250-500 and beyond.

A lot of work has been done improving the profile of the club and the fact we let children under 16 in free seems to be going down well.