Thick Micks?

observer

No it doesn't your flawed logic escapes me.

Everyone had the right to vote Yes or No about the Lisbon Treaty and they certainly were not voting about any degrees of thickness.

What is your definition of 'thick'?

I',m only asking in case it applies to YOU observer. :D

Geoff,

It may have escaped you but Ireland did vote no. Unfortunately that was not good enough for Brussels who ordered a rerun. If this one had been a no too, they would have either cast out Ireland or ordered another rerun citing even more dire consequences if Yes wasn't the answer.

It is all a con and a stitch up. If the Czechs don't ratify before our election, the EU will just cast them aside and go ahead anyway.

The abyss draws ever nearer

A wonderful conspiracy theory Bajz but Ireland voted YES

It's not a conspiracy theory Geoff. In the first referendum Ireland voted NO and so were told to try again until they came up with the "correct" answer. The powers that be will not allow anybody to upset the path to a single Europe. :x:x

Again, again? They didn't have to vote YES they could have voted no but didn't. Just because they didn't vote the way you wanted them to does not invalidate the result. By repeating yourself again and again are you falling into the trip of trying to get me to change my mind about what I have read in the paper and seen on the TV - tough they voted YES. You can call me what you want but you can't change the vote of the Irish that saw a 2 to 1 YES decision to accept the Lisbon Treaty.

Again, again? They didn't have to vote YES they could have voted no but didn't. Just because they didn't vote the way you wanted them to does not invalidate the result. By repeating yourself again and again are you falling into the trip of trying to get me to change my mind about what I have read in the paper and seen on the TV - tough they voted YES. You can call me what you want but you can't change the vote of the Irish that saw a 2 to 1 YES decision to accept the Lisbon Treaty.

But did they vote NO the first time round Geoff?

Did the French vote Yes the first time round? This is supposed to be a democratic organisation, but they cannot accept it when countries vote no to their single European super state

Didn't Denmark also vote no first time round?

How many times do you have to have the evidence put in front of you Geoff? This is about having a Euro superstate with Mr Bliar at the helm whether the people want it or not