Tut Tut Mr Mayor.........

Bazj

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So all I have to do tonight is say "someone told me to park in this ambulances only bay" and that will make it all OK! and save me ?2.50

Baz. I have already told you how to save the ?2.50. No point in moaning at the "fortune" (or job) of others, if you don't do anything about it.

I find it rather pathetic and sad, that grown men have nothing better to do than make inane comments about one of the few things that this town has got left.

So exactly what have we got left then Peter? Please enlighten me..... If you are talking about the Mayor, then please don't waste your breath. It is a stupid tradition that should be done away with and replaced with a properly elected mayor who would have power and a mandate from the voters

and you lot who are moaning about me moaning about the mayor are surely the worst of the lot of us moaners!! :lol:

Baz. I have already told you how to save the ?2.50. No point in moaning at the "fortune" (or job) of others, if you don't do anything about it.

Peter... are there any signs anywhere informing visitors that they can get their tickets 'stamped' for free parking on other visits ???

I think not !!!

Dismayed,

Do you tell your customers how they can lose you money??????? :shock:

Baz.

Is it a worse tradition than keeping old cars???? :wink:

Personally, I like tradition. :!:

PS. The Mayor is elected by the representatives of the people (the cllrs), and therefore by the people. :lol:

Dismayed,

Well I do, that is why they keep coming back!!

Baz.

Is it a worse tradition than keeping old cars???? :wink:

Personally, I like tradition. :!:

Keeping old cars is not a tradition, it is a hobby, something away from internet forums.... you should try it sometime :wink:

PS. The Mayor is elected by the representatives of the people (the cllrs), and therefore by the people. :lol:

The Mayor might well be elected by the councillors, but the people have no say in the system of electing the mayor at all. You are just trying to justify the Mayor and his driver behaving like Lords of the manor and parking in an irresponsible place and manner and then trying to justify it.

Dismayed,

Well I do, that is why they keep coming back!!

Me too..... no point in conning people with inflated or unreasonable costs as like Baz says they never come back again.

Peter... do you tell your customers how they can MAKE you money.. and do they ever come back :lol::lol: