Illegal immigrants

harry hayes

All the talk is of saving money, so I wonder as to why all those people temporarily in France have this desire to come to England.

If it's for the pay outs, to me that's wrong and should be stopped. I might say I have no objection at all to people who enter the country in an accepted normal manner.

I know the "illegals" are entitled to a life, so the above perhaps makes me a wicked person.

Happy days

No it doesn't.

If they've fled from somewhere in fear of their lives they should have stopped and applied for assylum in the first safe place they came to. They should only ever make it to the UK if they're fleeing from Ireland or France.

If they do enter the UK illegally then they are - by definition - criminals. They should be detained, put in front of a magistrate, and if found guilty of illegal entry immediately deported.

Instead, we provide for all of their food and housing needs and pay for their lawyers to stall and appeal their deportations until years have passed, they've had kids born here, and somehow think that means that the kids have a right to stay.

......and the bleeding heart liberals wring their hands and wonder why the BNP is increasing its share of the vote!!!!!!

Right on Inky, at least we agree on something! The 1,000 plus who have crowded into the "jungle" near Calais, are a prime example of the current nonesense. Some were interviewed on TV tonight, and asked why they are trying to get to the UK, rather than appealing for "assylum" in France - answer "British passport". IF, they are really in danger and require a "safe haven", why are they being so choosy? The Dublin Convention (International Law); states quite clearly, that folk fleeing persecution in their own Country should seek assylum in the NEXT NEAREST country to their own; thus these economic migrants, who have hitched a ride across half of Asia or Africa, and through Europe, should be rounded up, put on buses, taken to the nearest Airport, and flown home straight away - no appeals for assylum, no prevarication from HR lawyers etc. :twisted:

They should be detained, put in front of a magistrate, and if found guilty of illegal entry immediately deported.

Deported to where?All they have to do is keep stum & you can't send them anywhere.They are not daft,all their paper work will be long gone.If they say they came from the USA,are they going to be sent there?

What language they speak would be a good indicator of their origins.

DNA analysis could further confirm their detailed ethnicity.

Failing that, just tell them that if they can't prove otherwise - we'll assume whatever we please. We've got plenty of flights going out to Basra and Hellmand to bring back the bodies of those who've died fighting to free THEIR countries!

Just heard a quote from Chris Hulme, another toga wearing liberal; saying that we (UK) take less immigrants than other EU Countries and intakes should be "shared out" - meaning even more for the UK - what planet are these dreamers on? :twisted: As for illegals keeping stum, kid 'em on they are being processed for asylum, and once they start talking, identify the language, and Bob's your Uncle - next flight back - sorted. :twisted:

I'm sure there are a few ships about that could be converted to cramp holding cells, anchored in the Irish Sea.

I'm sure after a while they would want to go home instead of becoming Economic migrants.

There was an accomodation barge for North Sea oil platform workers that was converted into a floating prison at Portland (HMP Weare). It was closed down because of a court case that ruled that it was cruel and inhuman treatment. There was also a passenger ferry at Harwich that was converted to house illegal immigrants but this was also deemed to be cruel and inhuman. Don't ask me why, I've been living aboard ships for the best part of the last 42 years and I haven't turned into a LibDem! :wink::wink:

Almost kicked the TV screen in tonight, with the liberal bleeding heart spin that was put on reports of the eviction and demolition of "the jungle" at Calais. :twisted: It's simple: they (the illegal migrants) have absolutely no defensible reason for being here. IF, they really are seeking assylum, they should and could have done that in the first Country they passed through outside their own. But a later interview on the news, gave the game away: a group of Afghans, now in this Country, awaiting results of assylum appeals, being educated and fed at OUR expense - showed exactly why they by-pass every other Country to get to the land of milk and money - soft touch UK. Meanwhile OUR young men are getting killed and maimed in their Country, to prop up a corrupt regime and need young Afghans to build their own security capability - yet another reason to deport them asap. :twisted:

what is an illegal immigrant?? simple a criminal and should be treated as such and if they cant be deported for any reason, then simple put them in a nasty place untill they tell you where they come from and then send them home,, sorry but i have no time for such people, i know they are looking for a better life but this should not be at the expence of others..the dont care about anyone else so why should we care about them..

Anyone who is caught could also be used to keep Britain clean and make them work to earn their keep..

I know it will cost us for the prisons but in the long run it will pay off as no one will want to enter the UK illegaly if they know whats going to happen to them..

I'm sure there are a few ships about that could be converted to cramp holding cells, anchored in the Irish Sea.

I'm sure after a while they would want to go home instead of becoming Economic migrants.

There was an accomodation barge for North Sea oil platform workers that was converted into a floating prison at Portland (HMP Weare). It was closed down because of a court case that ruled that it was cruel and inhuman treatment. There was also a passenger ferry at Harwich that was converted to house illegal immigrants but this was also deemed to be cruel and inhuman. Don't ask me why, I've been living aboard ships for the best part of the last 42 years and I haven't turned into a LibDem! :wink::wink:

Sounds like the objections we've been hearing about suspected terrorists being held at our prison base in Cuba! We've now sent some of them (at taxpayer expense) to live on what's a south-sea island! :roll: