Baroness Scotland

Rifles

must admit it can be a bit confusing for somebody especially with forged documents. having watched airport and such and seen some of the passports that have proved to be forged. they had only one or two very small flaws that the experts had trouble spotting, so anybody with little knowledge would stand no chance of spotting a forgery.

it usually come down to a tick in a box "do you have the right to live and work in this country tick box yes or no". now then how many will tick box "no"

"have you got documentation to prove that you have the right to live and work in this country again tick box yes or no."

"yes i have" (ok it's a forgery but i am not going to tell anybody that as i need the money to pay for the cost of the forgeries)

For all the CCTVs, data bases etc: they really havn't got a clue who and how many folk are in this Country. :roll: Watched a prog about the economic immigration route from Ghana to the UK, via Libya and Italy. :shock: The Sahara Desert kills about 25%; no human rights given by the sun and the sand! :wink: However, Libya (as a result of our new found alliance), are now taking things seriously and rounding them up - however, one-sixth of Libya's population are immigrants. :shock:

Baroness Scotland or whatever she calls herself (How the hell can a foreigner become a baroness anyway??) should be immediately brought to book and very publically prosecuted

One law for the Labour heirarchy and one law for the poor lorry driver and cafe owner eh??

The Tory party are so clean, arn't they in trouble in Blackpool :wink:

Had it have been a Conservative I would have suggested the same course of action. :wink:

With regards to Blackpool, accepting money can always be a problem. The name Michael Brown in relation to the L/Ds come to mind. The difference is of course Michael Brown is a convicted criminal, Blackpool Conservatives are likely to return the ?10,000 to the property developer, the L/Ds have refused to return the ?2.4 million to those who were defrauded by the convicted fraudster. :wink:

Mr Kennedy if you want to talk about finances lets talk about Lord Ashcroft, is he resident in the Uk :wink: I could go deeper and start asking where some of his money comes from :wink:

He's not a convicted criminal, unlike the L/D benefactor. :wink:

With regards to his money, I'm aware that he built a world beating group (ADT) employing over 100,000 people.