Newcastle United.

Peter T

What is wrong with this club and it's supporters?

Don't they know that there is no magic wand that can be waved to be successful?

It's not as if they are in the drop zone, they are mid-table(11th).

They got rid of Bobby Robson after he took then to 3rd.

They DON'T deserve a football team. :x

its not really failure, where did they think they would be, I will list 10 clubs that I think should aim to finish above Newcastle before the beginning of the season.

Arsenal, Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, Everton, Villa, Portsmouth, Blackburn & West Ham.

Man City can now join that list. Only a complete idiot would take that job, or someone who wants one last pay day.

Matty, I mean the failure of coming up to the aspirations of football owners/directors who expect instant transformations by their current choice of saviour.

I am waiting for Shearer to answer the call and to see his transformation from hero to zero but I think he has enough sense to keep away.

[ 10.01.2008, 16:05: Message edited by: Eagle ]

I don't particularly like Sam, but to only give any manager 23 games at club who have not enjoyed anything like success for so long is stupid. Then again I think it somes the football club up when the owner is sat in the stands with his replica shirt on listening to the fans. I'm affraid this is the situation managers face now, you only have to look at Mourinho. Love hime of hate him, his record with Chelsea was unbelievable and he still got the sack.

Originally posted by Gary:

They call him King Kev because that's what the Kop crowned him as part of the Liverpool team which was and still is the most successful team in the country.

Things must be quiet in the office. :wink:

[ 17.01.2008, 09:48: Message edited by: Peter ]

Originally posted by Gary:

They call him King Kev because that's what the Kop crowned him

Actually it was the Newcastle supporters that dubbed him King Kev at the end of his last stint at Newcastle about 11 years ago.

I see he has made a difference to the team already Newcastle 0-0 Bolton. :roll: