Bank Charges

Guest tonymailman

received my credit card statement today and noted that they have stopped putting return envelopes in.

this means that if i pay by check i not only have to shell out the price of a stamp but and envelope as well :x:lol:

also note that my bank statement seems to have gone from a monthly one to a two monthly one. will be doing a bit more scrutinising of these in future to see what i am being charged what for.

received my credit card statement today and noted that they have stopped putting return envelopes in.

this means that if i pay by check i not only have to shell out the price of a stamp but and envelope as well :x:lol:

It's far easier to set up a direct debit to pay the minimum amount from your statement each month. This also stops you from getting late payment charges too :wink:

Also most credit card companies now have a phone number you can ring to pay the minimum (or any other amount) over the phone but check the number as some may be higher rate call charges or there's always an option to pay over the internet... :shock::wink: