Great win for Town

Gary

I know I'm biased, but I really don't know how we didn't win tonight. Our earliest ever FA Cup elimination :(

Ah well, onwards and upwards. Off to see Atherton LR (hopefully) knock out the Cables tomorrow whilst trying to catch as much of the rugby as possible.

Come on the Giants!!

Fartown are my 'second' RL team after Leigh because of family links (was actually at the Galpharm yesterday) so tomorrow's allegiance hasn't been determined by tonight's score before anyone suggests it!

I know I'm biased, but I really don't know how we didn't win tonight. Our earliest ever FA Cup elimination :(

Ah well, onwards and upwards. Off to see Atherton LR (hopefully) knock out the Cables tomorrow whilst trying to catch as much of the rugby as possible.

Come on the Giants!!

Fartown are my 'second' RL team after Leigh because of family links (was actually at the Galpharm yesterday) so tomorrow's allegiance hasn't been determined by tonight's score before anyone suggests it!

You didn't win because you didn't score!

Town's keeper made a few good saves but Warrington also missed a sitter which would have put them 2-0 up.

Best team won! :D

Leigh missed a couple of absolute sitters too, so it could have ended any score, but thought we battled well, and were the better side, and deserved to win overall. They'll be after revenge on Tuesday, I'm sure of that. and what about the Leyfers supporting Huddersfield, another loser they backed.

Leigh missed a couple of absolute sitters too, so it could have ended any score, but thought we battled well, and were the better side, and deserved to win overall. They'll be after revenge on Tuesday, I'm sure of that. and what about the Leyfers supporting Huddersfield, another loser they backed.

Got a few close mates who are die-hard Wire fans so I avoided watching much of the rugby and ended up going to see Prescot lose at Atherton LR instead :lol: