Kerry Katona Arrested on Hawthorne Business Park

Bazj

A police spokesman said: "At approximately 3.50pm this afternoon, Cheshire Police attended a premises on Hawthorne Business Park in Warrington following a report of an assault.

"A 28-year-old woman from the Wilmslow area has been arrested on suspicion of assault, criminal damage and a public order offence."

aren't Pink Ladies based there???

The plot thickens!

Can we not exile all the self-seeking publicists from Katona, Jordan to the Beckhams on an island, then put with them the photographers, editors of newspapers and TV programmes who constantly publise their inane, pretentious vacuous dribble, then sink it!!!!!!!

I feel better now!

Guest tonymailman
Since WHEN was Katona a pop star !!!?????? or a star at anything !!??

When she fronted Atomic Kitten and also when she won I'm a celebrity get me out of here! :wink:

And THAT'S it ???!!!!!!!!!!!! :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

From what I've read this evening, she was at her accountants, who are based on that estate.

I read that too and yes BazJ, PL's are based at the same address.

Kerry K has certainly gone off the rails over the past few years but then again maybe there is more to it that we all know so who are we to judge her strangeness :wink::?:shock:

:lol::lol: Kate look what you have started :wink::lol:

From what I've read though her accountant is not so squeaky clean himself either :?:roll:

Comes to something though when the main news story everywhere is that a little woman has given a big man a thump for doing something wrong :wink::lol: