80's Night Friday 10th July @ Eagle Sports in Penketh

gbrandwood

When: Friday 10th July 2009 @ 19:30

Where: Eagle Sports and Social Club, Penketh (map)

Details: Come and enjoy an 80's night complete with disco, 80's games arcade, prizes, 80's quiz, food (available to purchase on the night), stand-up bingo, fancy dress (optional).

Tickets are ?4 per person. Quiz sheets and raffle tickets can be purchased on the night.

Prizes:

• ?PC/Technical Support services. Donated by Geek2Door Ltd: 01925 205335 www.geek2door.com
    ?2 external lanterns plus installation. Donated by Evergreen Electrical: 07971407022
    ?Sagem MY225X mobile phone plus ?5 credit. Donated by IKEA Warrington: 0845 355 1140 www.ikea.co.uk
    ?2 course meal for 2 people + bottle of wine. Donated by Memphis Belle, Warrington: 01925 712173
    ?Free month?s worth of music lessons (4 lessons). Donated by Presto Music: 01925 577715 www.prestodevelopment.co.uk
    ?2 sunbed sessions. Donated by Sunkissed Sun Centre, Penketh: 01925 722626
    ?Assortment of alcohol... and other prizes!!

Why: In July 2010, a group of students from Penketh High School in Warrington are joining the World Challenge expedition to Namibia. To take part, they each have to individually raise ?3,600.A Curry & Quiz Night is being held at The Cottage on 8th June 2009, to help raise funds for their expedition. Whilst in Namibia, the students will work in some of the poorest communities on projects such as helping to build a school or with environmental works. They will also take part in teaching the local children English and simple games. Upon their arrival, with just a tent, rucksack and minimal personal belongings, the group will liaise with the locals to trek, bus or tractor to their community destination.

For tickets or for more information, please contact:

Mobile: 07711591085 / 07985103139

Email: gareth.br[AT]ndwood.com

Tickets: ?4.00 (per person)

Quiz sheet: ?2.00 (per sheet)

Raffle: ?1.00 (per strip)

You can also purchase tickets online here:

http://fundraising.ndwood.com

That's great, thanks!

Just added a few more prizes to the list:

• We have free 2 tickets for Water World
    Hair dressing vouchers at Carl Keith's
    Meal for two at Harrys
    ?50 voucher for the Manor at Thelwall
    Lots of scrummy chocolate courtesy of Cadburys

Gotta be worth a visit just for the chance of winning some of these prizes (raffle tickets ?1 per strip of 5 tickets).

And for the Michael Jackson fans out there, I'll be hoping the DJ plays a fair share of 80's MJ hits! I can't wait.

Oh - and if anyone thinks they can beat my score on Super Mario Bros - think again! I've dug out an original NES + controller!

• 3 months later...