NHS cuts.

Well for what its worth.

Some people think that abortion is always wrong. Some think that abortion is right when the mother's life is at risk. Others think that there is a range of circumstances in which abortion is morally acceptable.

If a mother is dying and she may have a chance of living if the baby is aborted what does the surgeon do? Go for baby or mum?

If a woman or girl is brutally raped and gets pregnant, who are we to say wether or not its right for her to keep the baby?

If someone gets pregnant then decides to abort we have no right whatsoever to intervene. That is up to them and their own conscience.

Religion and abortion ?

If we want to carry on down that path i can get many links where Catholic priests have had girls get abortions.

Rifles, I think I am correct in saying that you are the first poster to use the F word. I have deleted it and ask you NOT to use it again. Thanks.

Peter (Admin).

As expected, those in favour of allowing abortion seem incapable of discussing the actual abortion & talk about "right to choose", "what if the situation is .....", & of course suggesting that anyone against abortion must be so becuase they have an inability to think for themselves.

So, come on you pro-choicers - The stage we are talking about is the one which involves dismembering an unborn baby. Do you believe that this should be for a mother to choose if she wants?

It all rests on the notion of when "life" begins: at conception or at birth? :? A notion that has been further complicated by the wonders of modern medicine, which can now sustain life beyond the normal boundaries of nature. :shock: Just for interest, how far back does an awareness of one's existence go? :?