Bad Dreams

safeway56

I'll have to stop eating cheese butties before I go to bed for I had a most alarming dream last night. I dreamt the Wire had signed an ageing Irishman who used to play both codes of rugby years ago at a decent level but I thought he'd retired...........

Hang on a minute..............................

I'll have to stop eating cheese butties before I go to bed for I had a most alarming dream last night. I dreamt the Wire had signed an ageing Irishman who used to play both codes of rugby years ago at a decent level but I thought he'd retired...........

leprechaun.jpg

AND THEN YOU WOKE UP AND REALISED.......

:o:o:o:o

Your dream has come true!

http://www.warrington-worldwide.co.uk/articles/5488/1/Carney-wings-in-for-Wolves/Page1.html

A couple of Gilly's wouldn't go amiss in the present day. The last time I saw Gilly was at Greenalls Brewery, he was foreman there on the loading bay and I was in there to pick up a pallet of Beer. He put his arm round my shoulder and pointed out where I needed to go. I told him he was my boyhood hero. Afterwards I fet a little embarrassed for I must have seemed to him to be a bit of a big girl's blouse.