Pre season and season

The season will start towards the end of August, with pre-season friendlies starting in mid July after the pitch has been done. No list yet although we are scheduled a charity game against the crew of HMS Turbulent on Saturday July 18th when Joey Dunn will be making his comeback on the pitch!

Efforts are being made for some high profile pre-season friendlies.

The season will start towards the end of August, with pre-season friendlies starting in mid July after the pitch has been done. No list yet although we are scheduled a charity game against the crew of HMS Turbulent on Saturday July 18th when Joey Dunn will be making his comeback on the pitch!

Efforts are being made for some high profile pre-season friendlies.

15th August subject to AGM

Are you a Latics fan this week Gary ?

Not exactly a fan - but I hope they beat United - but I think I will see a few flying pigs before that happens.

Another United old boy will hand it to them on a plate!

Keane (when he was at Sunderland) Hughes at City and Steve Bruce at Wigan - United's cunning plan to guarantee they win the league every year - let an old boy get the job at another Premier League club with the promise of Fergie's job if you throw the results.

I mean look what happened last season - City did the double over United under Sven! :oops:

Now go and tell me there is no such thing as conspiracy theories and I will take you to hanger 49! :lol:

Are you a Latics fan this week Gary ?

Not exactly a fan - but I hope they beat United - but I think I will see a few flying pigs before that happens.

Another United old boy will hand it to them on a plate!

Keane (when he was at Sunderland) Hughes at City and Steve Bruce at Wigan - United's cunning plan to guarantee they win the league every year - let an old boy get the job at another Premier League club with the promise of Fergie's job if you throw the results.

I mean look what happened last season - City did the double over United under Sven! :oops:

Now go and tell me there is no such thing as conspiracy theories and I will take you to hanger 49! :lol:

4 pts