Vitamin B complex - did you know?

Tilly

Well my sister and her partner feed their fat little miniature dachshunds a veggie diet as well :roll: Evey chance I get I feed them meat.

Peter your right - way too many people telling us what to eat and what not to eat - quite often they change their minds - remember when margarine was better for us? I didn't buy that - glad I didn't its all chemicals - how can your body process that correctly? :roll:

Tilly,

Have you tried feeding them?

There are very few mice in Grappenhall, so they need meat. If they have to make do with mice, what can I say? :lol::lol::lol::lol::wink:

Ho ho, there is NO WAY Tilly and Sam would EVER let me get away with not feeding them, we have the "dance of the furry paws" every morning and every night :roll:

I fell down the stairs one morning trying to get down stairs, they legged me up! Little horrors :wink:

I think I get moths now because they're slowing down a bit, just a bit and moths are sooooooo much fun to chase round the lawn at dusk, HUGE great things Tilly catches, like birds :shock:

ps - we do have mice in Grappenhall, cute little brown ones, bless, they never eat them, just let them run round so I have to catch them and set them free but like I say it's moths at the mo....