Is this one true?

observer

Just caught a snippet on the news; that a lad on community service, refused to wear a HI-Viz coat which identified him as a crimininal; as it was demeaning and undermined his Yuman Rights! :roll: And guess what - when he was taken to court again - the Judge agreed with him! :roll::wink:

Just caught a snippet on the news; that a lad on community service, refused to wear a HI-Viz coat which identified him as a crimininal; as it was demeaning and undermined his Yuman Rights! :roll: And guess what - when he was taken to court again - the Judge agreed with him! :roll::wink:

It is true and now everyone in the world knows the guy is a criminal! :oops:

what i cannot understand is how it identified him as a criminal. :?

did it have CRIMINAL written on the back or something.probably not as the lads that do community service around sankey valley wear them and they do not have any identifying marks on them.

if you see anybody wearing a high viz jacket, waistcoat etc then you can assume they are a criminal.even if they are police at a traffic accident or those chaps that stand around the road works wondering what is going on :lol:

if he does not want to wear the jacket to do the community service then he should get six months inside, no perks, no appeals and no parole.

wonder if i could get away without paying a parking or speeding fine with the same excuse. :shock:

On a similar theme...according to an article in yesterdays paper a woman has wriggled out of community service because she says she can only walk in high heels & not flat shoes & flat shoes are required to be worn for the particular "punishment" she has been assigned.The law sir is indeed an ass.

On a similar theme...according to an article in yesterdays paper a woman has wriggled out of community service because she says she can only walk in high heels & not flat shoes & flat shoes are required to be worn for the particular "punishment" she has been assigned.The law sir is indeed an ass.

So she should be reassgned alternative work, of which there must be plenty. I sense that community service the way it is currently run costs the community more than it contributes to the community. Just recently I was involved with 5 lads from Thorn Cross, who did some work in Hatton, strict regime, well supervised, did a great job.....and no need for jackets with a daft phrase on the back.