Election

Eagle

Well that's me put in my place :roll::roll:

Maybe I should have run up the road to try and catch the low life skallies who were hanging about and having a sneaky look in someones garage round here 15 minutes ago. You never know they may well have managed to stop me from whinging :evil:

Of course - you just finish up without ANY public services! :shock: The equation has always been fairly straight forward - high taxes and higher levels of public service; or low tax levels and less public services. :shock: The Tories can't change, it's in their DNA. :roll::wink:

The reason you havn't got public services Asp; is because Maggie privatised most of them, and this shower never had the bottle to re-nationalise them. :twisted: As for the equation; the Tories believe in a low tax economy, = minimal public services, = increased poverty, = increased crime, = increased social instability. :roll::cry:

If you read my posts properly, you would note that I did blame "this shower" too, for not re-nationalising them; they've thrown money at problem after problem, without any cost benefit analysis, and without securing control and ownership of such things as our railways for example; and (under EU pressure) they're even going to sell out our postal services. :roll::twisted: