Next season

karltt

Whats the script for next season Gary ??

Is joey in charge for next season; Are we have a clearing out of the players and a new lot coming in; whats the aims for next season ??

Not spoke to you in a while would be good before i retire from football to attend to my garden for the summer what delights we have to look forward come next August :wink:

Whats the script for next season Gary ??

Is joey in charge for next season; Are we have a clearing out of the players and a new lot coming in; whats the aims for next season ??

Not spoke to you in a while would be good before i retire from football to attend to my garden for the summer what delights we have to look forward come next August :wink:

My script for next season is to ensure the financial stability of the club and continue to ensure as many people in Warrington know about us as possible.

Joey shares our ambition and will be working hard during the close season to hopefully make the same sort of progress on the pitch as we have been making off it.

We will even be having a brand new PA system so we can make match day announcements everyone can hear!!

Have you bought your season tickets yet Karl - because if you invest in the club now we can invest in the team.

Have you bought a table at the end of season presentation night yet? It is Friday May 8th. Again if you invest in this we can fill the war chest for next season.

It's amazing Karl.

Not heard a squeak from you since the change of manager, and yet the results have been poor compared with the previous incumbent.

Was it a personality clash before? :shock:

Actually Joey won more league games in his tenure than Paul did this season.

It's amazing Karl.

Not heard a squeak from you since the change of manager, and yet the results have been poor compared with the previous incumbent.

Was it a personality clash before? :shock:

Thats a very nice snipe from you Peter thought you were a fellow supporter not trying to dig up the past. I have to say we have not been to as many games over the last few months due to work etc, but when we went to watch the team very recently have to say was really impressed by the way we played against Skem. We were very unfortunate not to get something out of the game until we lost the centre half.

Looking back on this season and what we saw at that game we plus other supporters are very impressed by the quality on the pitch and how we knocked the ball around. The balance was about right with players happy to play in the position given by Joey. Furthermore, we are looking forward to next season and hope that we can finish in top half.

Last two seasons have seen too many managerial changes with Mr Moores ruining both seasons with his chopping and changing of players. Hope that we can recruit some better players over the summer who can take us out of this league and have the ability to play in Unibond Prem.

Final note for you Pete hope your happy with Joey like we are and feel we have the right man for the job or would you have sooner continue with Mr Moores and looked forward to next season in NWC1. :lol:

Anyway gents hope you all have a nice summer plenty of bbq's etc and look forward to the new season in Aug 09....cant wait :wink:

Karl, The proof of the pudding is in the eating.

We were saying similar things at the end of last season, but it all went pear-shaped at the start of this, hence the change in managers.

Whilst there have been some games where the team have looked good, there have been others were they didn't turn up.

Ask me at xmas, and I will give my view on your "Messiah". :wink:

hi again

in all honesty i would be happy with more people coming to games and at least a mid table finish and hopefully a good cup run!

We averaged bigger crowds without a successful team - so here is hoping next year!

Look forward to selling a few more season tickets at the supporters club meeting tomorrow and then shares in the club this Friday at the presentation night - time to raid your piggy banks! :wink: