New season tickets available now!!!

Gary

Season tickets for next season are now available at the special price of ?100 for all home games, including cup games.

For pensioners they are available for just ?80.

We will be running the free admission for all those aged under 16 when accompanied by an adult next season.

I will be at the club tonight from 6.30pm if anyone wants to get one.

This deal is for a limited time only so be quick and of c ourse the more money we get in now the better budget we can do for next season.

Email me at garys@warrington-worldwide.co.uk to reserve your ticket now!!

Gary, why throw cup games in, we will be in a league with 22 clubs next season so thats 21 games at ?7, already a saving of over ?45, from paying on the day. Cup ties are good money spinners for the club, and to have a portion of the gate in for free, unnecesarily, does nothing for bringing money into the club.

I understand that you are trying to attract to the matches, but cup ties have always been separate, except at Man Utd, and look at the furore that has caused.

Pieman is not best pleased.

Gary why not season ticket holders pay half the admission prices to Cup Games, i for one dont mind paying a few pound during Cup Games next season, just a thought that could work.

And of course the further on in the cup town go (hopefully) will have to decide on how much entrance fees but that can be worked out accordingly.

Up the Town!!

Last year we had the best ever season ticket sales based on the special offer - if you want to pay more then you can buy shares in the club which will be launched at the presentation night - then you can have your say at the AGM and vote.

If a fan wants to pay for a cup tie they can keep their season ticket in their wallet and pay.

The facts are income is up, gates are up, profile is up and we still haven't got a lot to shout about on the pitch.

If we get money in now we can build for next season and hopefully improve in all areas.

The board unanimously approved the proposed season ticket structure tonight.

I will be selling season tickets on the coach on saturday - but remember it is a limited offer.

The comments are suggestions where the club could bring in extra revenue. Something that the supporters have discussed frequently over the months.

Another one, is the freebie tickets that players get.

Can the club afford to let people get in for free?

It's not everyone who can afford to buy shares in the club, and that means that money saving ideas or ways of bringing extra revenue in, get lost.

Gary - Thats great news that the Income is rising at a steady pace, but why stop here, im sure your not planning on stopping at this stage neither are us supporters. Agree with Peter these are just suggestions to help the Club as us fans might not have the money to invest in the club, although it would be interesting to know the scale of the prices for this.

The Club can have such a great attraction to the Public of Warrington with a little bit of work over the summer which myself will be helping out in anyway possible, but as us fans dont have much say in actions the board make possible here is the only way we can point our views across and suggestions.

Another one, is the freebie tickets that players get.

Can the club afford to let people get in for free?

It's not everyone who can afford to buy shares in the club, and that means that money saving ideas or ways of bringing extra revenue in, get lost.

You will be able to buy shares for less money than a season ticket and will get the chance to attend and vote at the AGM!

• 3 weeks later...
That should be public knowledge. What happened to openness?

Tim, perhaps they haven't decided? :wink:

Why should a meeting of shareholders be made public knowledge - it is not open to the public only to shareholders. :?

Gary, he's just asking mate, he's not going to gatecrash or anything, just think he wants to speak to you with regards to an SC donation, but then if your not interested because we are not yet shareholders, then fine.

I am not worried about gate crashers - and you know I fully appreciate the hard work of the supporters club e.t.c.

I am just stating facts that the AGM is for shareholders only just to avoid confusion.

I hope you are all going to buy some shares so you can come and bend my ear!

We have not get a date yet.

:oops::roll:

• 2 weeks later...

You are not allowed to admit season ticket holders into F.A. Cup or F.A. Trophy matches, either free of charge or at a special reduced rate. This is a competition rule, due to the fact that gate receipts (after expenses) are split between the two participating clubs.

Any attempt to do so will be dealt with severely by the F.A.

You are not allowed to admit season ticket holders into F.A. Cup or F.A. Trophy matches, either free of charge or at a special reduced rate. This is a competition rule, due to the fact that gate receipts (after expenses) are split between the two participating clubs.

I will look into this.

I will look into this.

I have now investigated and they don't get in free - season tickets are shown on the form returned to the FA and the value of the admission is divided with the visiting team so they don't end up out of pocket.

It is our way or rewarding our loyal fans - so basically the directors who help fund the club are treating the supporters.

Next ! :roll::oops:

I have now investigated and they don't get in free - season tickets are shown on the form returned to the FA and the value of the admission is divided with the visiting team so they don't end up out of pocket.

It is our way or rewarding our loyal fans - so basically the directors who help fund the club are treating the supporters.

Sadly, you've been misinformed. Good luck.

Sadly, you've been misinformed. Good luck.

Web watcher

your a pillock! i would have used stronger words but im not allowed to!

• 1 month later...