Yellow day @ Cantilever Park

Woody

This Saturday, sees the last home game of the season, as Radcliffe Borough come to Town. As normal on the last home game of the season, sees the usual Supporters Club Yellow Day, where we ask all supporters to turn up in Yellow to show our support for the team, and to turn The Cantilever into a sea of yellow.

Hope to see you there, in Yellow, of course

Yellow Army

Rob

We need at least a point to be safe from relegation! :shock::cry:

I have a group of visitors coming over from Ireland (Crewe United) we are looking to forge links with the club - so lets make sure they get a warm welcome.

havent we played crewe united before in a peace match! must be nearly 10 years ago now!

We need at least a point to be safe from relegation! :shock::cry:

I have a group of visitors coming over from Ireland (Crewe United) we are looking to forge links with the club - so lets make sure they get a warm welcome.

havent we played crewe united before in a peace match! must be nearly 10 years ago now!

Correct! Well remembered!

I met some of the Crewe contingent at the Mayor's Ball last night.

It is the backroom team who have come over for the weekend as the players have a match, which if they win will secure them their league title.

I just hope they can help inspire us to get the magic point to ensure our survival in the Unibond!

Should be a good crowd today so put on your sun screen at come on down tot eh field of dreams, kick off 3pm - admission free to all kids aged under 16 or with a bus saver card!

Awful second half performance, probably the worst I have seen since watching in January. Absolutely no fight in the team considering we needed a point. First half we did OK apart from the error that led to their goal. Then in the second half we had a great chance to make it 3-1. The common view on the terraces was that was going to cost us and so it did. A real shame especially as it was the last home game and a good attendance.

I can only apologise on behalf of the club for that second half showing.

The manager knows it was simply not good enough.

Destiny is still in our own hands but I will personally be hoping Skem deny Salford three points tomorrow so it doesn't all rest on our last game. :shock::oops:

I will also be expecting a huge improvement for our final game at Harrogate on Saturday.

Hi Gary

Is it possible to add a picture to a message in the forum, or how did you add the 4-1 to your signature.

Thanks

Andy

Yes if you can host a picture on the web or put a link to one already on the web.

You need to do it in your profile settings if you want it as part of your signature or use the img button which you can see when typing a box - you clcik on this and put the url of the photo to display it.