United 2 Porto 2!!!

Gary

It never ceases to amaze me how Liverpool fans always seem happier in Uniteds downfalls and defeats than they are when their own team actually achieves something. Now I know it hasn't happend too much in the last 20 years or so, but have faith Gary, something good may happen to Liverpool one day :lol:

It never ceases to amaze me how Liverpool fans always seem happier in Uniteds downfalls and defeats than they are when their own team actually achieves something. Now I know it hasn't happend too much in the last 20 years or so, but have faith Gary, something good may happen to Liverpool one day :lol:

Had plenty to cheer about in the last 20 years! Even Houllier won five trophies in one season - so many I can't remember them all.

I even have a hazy recollection of Liverpool stuffing Man U in the Micky Mouse cup final!

:lol:

Then there was the miracle of Instanbul which gave me more pleasure than just about any football match in living memory, then the final of 2007 when we were actually the better team and lost! :shock:

Granted United have done really well over the last 20 years but as we will hopefully see this season, they will forever be in Liverpool's shadow! :wink: